Extra Easy Babydragon's Food Diary, with photos

Week 3
Tue 22 Aug (SP Day)

Breakfast: Choc Alpro overnight oats (Hex A&B) Strawberries.
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: Prawn curry, cauliflower rice.
Snacks: 2 x Alpen lights (2nd Hex B) 2 x French fancies (11 syns) 1 packet crispy fries (3.5 syns) Strawberries

Ending day on 14.5 syns

Best use of syns EVER! :)

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

Week 3
Wednesday 23 Aug

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs x 2, baked beans, 3 x baked tomatoes. 2 x Quorn sausages (2)
Lunch: Savory rice, tinned tuna. Mixed salad with edemame beans.
Dinner: Jacket potato, chicken breast, salad Hot pepper sauce (free)
Snack: Yoghurt (2) 2 x Alpen light (Hex B) 2 french fancies (11) Frozen raspberries. Apple.

1 litre of Almond drink used for Coffees

Ending day on 15 syns

I need to not buy french fancies anymore, because I am just going to scoff them until they are gone! :-D

IMG_0655.JPG

IMG_0656.JPG

IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

Week 3
Thur 24 Aug Sp day

Breakfast: Alpro choc overnight oats (Hex A&B)
Lunch: Chicken breast, salad, 2 x alpen light bats (2nd Hex B)
Dinner: Prawn curry, Cauli rice
Snack: pear, apple, slice of birthday cake (was tiny but am calling it 15 syns)
Didn't take pics of everything today, hectic day!
Weigh in tomorrow AM! Has come round quick

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

2lb loss for me this week! Am determined to get another 2 off next week to make it a nice round stone in 4 weeks.

Am going to try to drop to 10 syns a day from this week, but will reserve the right to change my mind :-D

Congrats on your loss! :) You have me seriously craving french fancies haha.

Hi, enjoying reading your diary, and congrats on your losses so far. Can I ask, why you syn the quorn sausages, as thought they were free?

Hi, enjoying reading your diary, and congrats on your losses so far. Can I ask, why you syn the quorn sausages, as thought they were free?

Thank you! I have had a small break from posting although I have been 100% on plan. I felt that I was focussing on food too much but I will be back with my food diary probably next week, I'll see how I feel! I weigh in tomorrow.

No, the quorn sausages I have are 1 syn, I know there are some that are free but mine aren't (I believe!) the Linda McCartney ones

Thank you! I have had a small break from posting although I have been 100% on plan. I felt that I was focussing on food too much but I will be back with my food diary probably next week, I'll see how I feel! I weigh in tomorrow.

No, the quorn sausages I have are 1 syn, I know there are some that are free but mine aren't (I believe!) the Linda McCartney ones
Ok thanks, good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Back