Got there in the end !!

Kopette

Well, I joined WW on 2nd September 2012, and today after 10 months on the WW plan, and being 5 stone 7 lbs (77lbs) lighter, I have achieved my goal weight and become a Gold member. :bliss:

The reason for the post is to encourage all who are working towards their Goals to keep going..the WW plan does work. It isnt always easy, but anything really worthwhile in life is. however, take the rough with the smooth, dig in and keep going, it is doable..:)

Well done :) Brilliant result !!!

Well, I joined WW on 2nd September 2012, and today after 10 months on the WW plan, and being 5 stone 7 lbs (77lbs) lighter, I have achieved my goal weight and become a Gold member. :bliss:

The reason for the post is to encourage all who are working towards their Goals to keep going..the WW plan does work. It isnt always easy, but anything really worthwhile in life is. however, take the rough with the smooth, dig in and keep going, it is doable..:)

Congrats Sweetie! Did you follow PP or Vintage? That's an amazing loss, Well Done Sweetie. X

Thanks all :) Serena, I followed the PP plan..I found that the online e-source was really helpful for tracking my daily points used, and planning my meals a week in advance and upping activity and exercise was key :)

Well done that is a savage weight loss fair play! Just wondering did u find the last few pounds hard to lose? If so can you give me any tips! I have 6lb to lose to reach goal

Thanks all :) Serena, I followed the PP plan..I found that the online e-source was really helpful for tracking my daily points used, and planning my meals a week in advance and upping activity and exercise was key :)

Thanks for the reply, did u use your Weeklies too? X

Hi Everton,

Yes it did slow down, but i stuck to the plan as I know it had works. I have lost every single week, even if it was only half a pound some weeks. Last 2 weeks my weight loss kicked in again, with a 2.5 lb loss each week. This actually took me 1lb below my goal weight this week. My advice is to stick with it, track absolutely everything, keep exercise going, and perhaps look at different foods to kick start your metabolism. I only eat 1 -2 pieces of fruit a day, so that is worth looking at if you eat lots of fruit.

Serena, no I didn't eat weeklies, and I didn't eat activity points earned, and quit alcohol and chocolate, and cut right back on bread - and even then only had 1 - 2 slices of small brown hovis a week. Yes sacrifices have had to be made, but it is all worth it :)

Hi Everton,

Yes it did slow down, but i stuck to the plan as I know it had works. I have lost every single week, even if it was only half a pound some weeks. Last 2 weeks my weight loss kicked in again, with a 2.5 lb loss each week. This actually took me 1lb below my goal weight this week. My advice is to stick with it, track absolutely everything, keep exercise going, and perhaps look at different foods to kick start your metabolism. I only eat 1 -2 pieces of fruit a day, so that is worth looking at if you eat lots of fruit.

Serena, no I didn't eat weeklies, and I didn't eat activity points earned, and quit alcohol and chocolate, and cut right back on bread - and even then only had 1 - 2 slices of small brown hovis a week. Yes sacrifices have had to be made, but it is all worth it :)

Wow you really went for it and what a result because of it! Your dedication to the plan really paid dividends! I also limit my Fruit to 1-2 pieces per day, don't limit my veg intake though. X

Yea the fruit is something I have to cut back on because I tend to eat a good bit of it. I have started bringing my calculator wit me when I go shopping and point foods I haven't tried before. Just finding the last few so hard to lose and I'm trying not to let it get to me. Thanks for the advise. My weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully il do ok. Il let ya know

Back