• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi guys,
just a quick update. had my first official weigh in tonight and can't believe it but i lost 12 pounds. This diet had got easier as the days have gone by and i think i getting the hang of it now. I'm feeling really good.Can't wait till next week. hang in there guys cause this diet really works. i was soooo sceptical about this diet now i've got proof this really works. i can't say anymore.
Best of luck to all of you out there. I'll keep you posted.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Trainee Maintainer
"......now i've got proof this really works......"

Yup, it sure does Antal! Congratulations on such a spectacular initial loss, too. 12 lbs! Fatastic!

Thanks Sez and Amandajayne for your support. you've done well too. this website is great.I'm so glad i found it. keep posting guys.:) :D[/quote]
Well done on your fantastic first weight loss Antal - the weeks will whizz by, not without its ups & downs but we will all be here helping you along - so keep us all updated!

Silver Member
Antal well done :clap: That's brilliant. Good to see that you've settled down to it, you're right it does get so much easier.