Got Tickets for Michael Jackson & More!!

theres loads left hun, only a certain amount were set aside for presale AND they have added August dates - so even more chance :)

Really?????
How do you know about the august dates?!!

I bet ya by the time i get home from work on friday they will be gone :( I have work from 6:15 till 11:15 - cant very well get the day off saying i wana buy MJ tickets!!! lol

really?! i was on at 7 and it made me wait 34 mins then kicked me out - had another 2 attempts and same thing happened. So spent 1.5 hours on computer before work.

Stomped off to work in the worst mood ever, thought give it another go and hey presto - i was actually shaking when i got through to it!

well done! Yea it made me wait 2 mins and I got them.. would of been well annoyed otherwise!

Can I come to belgium???? The fesitival sounds class:)

It looks great and its in Belgium!! U should come!

Aw :( you are all making me so jealous!
They go on sale to people with no presale codes on friday but fat chance of their being any left!!!!! :(

As Purpleangel says there's lots left.. U'l be ok!

omg! i am so unbelievably exctied!
i am going to get some tickets if it kills me!! haha

No cant use the comps at work :(

Thanks for the heads up about the extra dates. I got an email earlier saying i was in a queue for a presale password and to keep checking my emails! Fingers crossed i get it before Friday's madness!

Is the tickets getting sold good seats? Or did you both get standing? I've no idea what the seating plan is for the concert.

Just looked... are you flying to belgium or how are you getting there and how much is it??

sweeet!!! I so wana go... Gonna price flights and stuff to london... What airport would i have to fly to??

sweeet!!! I so wana go... Gonna price flights and stuff to london... What airport would i have to fly to??

cheapest airport I reckon.. whatever u can get flights to.. even if u can get a cheap flight to brussells..
So Luton u can get train to kings cross. Eurostar goes from there..
Stansted goes to liverpool street, can get a train direct to kings cross..
Gatwick goes to London bridge, can get a train direct too..
Heathrow is longest out of all but if cheap flight its ok..

Cheap flights: compare prices, find airline tickets - Skyscanner is a good site to check cheap flights

Thanks!! You going for the whole time??

We can meet up and party together :)

Works out cheaper to fly to london!!! whoop whoop... So want to go... Texting everyone now lol!!

Take me with you !!!! Why does everyone need a password anyway! It would be much easier to just book tickets and boom there we go. I want to buy some for my mums birthday as a surprise shes had a pretty crappy 2008 and shes been to all his concerts when hes played over here. Where do you get these "codes" or whatever ? lol
How are you anyway dearest. I have neglected you in the past weeks. I shall smack my wrist now. xxxx

Really?????
How do you know about the august dates?!!

I bet ya by the time i get home from work on friday they will be gone :( I have work from 6:15 till 11:15 - cant very well get the day off saying i wana buy MJ tickets!!! lol

LOL - i did actually book friday off!!! But said if i got the code and the tix sooner i will be in! I am a big fan so it would have been worth it!

Funniest thing was i couldn't get the tickets til i got into the office so when i got them i had a little dance round the office! LOL

Take me with you !!!! Why does everyone need a password anyway! It would be much easier to just book tickets and boom there we go. I want to buy some for my mums birthday as a surprise shes had a pretty crappy 2008 and shes been to all his concerts when hes played over here. Where do you get these "codes" or whatever ? lol
How are you anyway dearest. I have neglected you in the past weeks. I shall smack my wrist now. xxxx

heya stranger.. I did miss u!! go to michael jackson live (google it) and request a code... they'll give it at some stage.. if not then get up early on friday morning and get some!

hows lipotrim going? xxx

Back