Got to change - 1000 or back to SSing??

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hi. My other half is on 790 with me but is getting fed up of the veg. He doesn't like mushrooms or courgettes and cant eat salad without dressing. This has limited him to cauli, broccoli and sprouts (and sometimes cabbage). He is wanting something else as he usually has these veg every day (some of each).

He is now wondering if he should move up to CD1000 (although the veg is still the same he can have some fruit & carb for variety) or to just drop back down to SSing for a month or so.

He has about 3st 7ish to go.

Which would be best?

Cheers :)

Very much depends on whether he wants to go back to SS. Moving up to 1000 may slow down his losses, but as you say with more choice he may be more likely to stick to it.

Has he said what he would prefer to do?

Very much depends on whether he wants to go back to SS. Moving up to 1000 may slow down his losses, but as you say with more choice he may be more likely to stick to it.

Has he said what he would prefer to do?

He said he doesn't know. He was thinking maybe ssing because it would be a break from the veg he is sick of and he could go beck to them after a break and maybe appreciate them more after having none.

What would the losses be like on 1000 plan?
He isn't really bothered about carbs but will have to move up soon anyway I suppose.

Losses on 1000 cals should be around 2 lbs per week (I believe) but hopefully someone following it would be able to tell you :)

Losses on 1000 cals should be around 2 lbs per week (I believe) but hopefully someone following it would be able to tell you :)

Thanks D_Q. I'll pass that info on to him. I think he's going to aim to lose another half stone and then think about changing.

I'm about a stone to a stone and a half of my target weight so will be thinking of moving up to 1000 soon anyway. It's just a bit scary moving up as the losses may not be great.

Back