got to dance

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by tara40, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    cant believe that Octavia didnt get through. travisty.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    She was amazing but so were the 2 that did get through, I couldn't call it!! I wonder if they'll do some sort of wildcard type thing? I also think it's quite nice that it's not all kids getting through this year just because they're kids, I do think Akai deserved to win last year but wasn't as convinced about the box and jukebox juniors last year!!

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I wanted lauren and Octavia to go through, but I did say I wouldn't mind if the 2 girls got through.

That thing when they moved their legs round there heads while laying on the floor was amazing I had to rewind and watch again. What!!! How !!! :eek::eek:

I also thought the same about a wildcard, maybe a judges vote type thing.

5. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the thing is, is that they said that the marshall arts one wasnt about dancing but the two girls werent either, they were doing gymnastics. i think that they got through as they had northern island routing for them and Lauren had scotland. Octavia wouldnt have stood a chance.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.