Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

got to dance

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by tara40, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    cant believe that Octavia didnt get through. travisty.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    She was amazing but so were the 2 that did get through, I couldn't call it!! I wonder if they'll do some sort of wildcard type thing? I also think it's quite nice that it's not all kids getting through this year just because they're kids, I do think Akai deserved to win last year but wasn't as convinced about the box and jukebox juniors last year!!

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I wanted lauren and Octavia to go through, but I did say I wouldn't mind if the 2 girls got through.

That thing when they moved their legs round there heads while laying on the floor was amazing I had to rewind and watch again. What!!! How !!! :eek::eek:

I also thought the same about a wildcard, maybe a judges vote type thing.

5. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the thing is, is that they said that the marshall arts one wasnt about dancing but the two girls werent either, they were doing gymnastics. i think that they got through as they had northern island routing for them and Lauren had scotland. Octavia wouldnt have stood a chance.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.