Got to stop messing around

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain. Do you have someone looking after you? Must be hard to hear your long term prognosis, but you never know what can happen in the next 10-15 years hun, they might be able to do more for you by then, or perhaps your weight loss will help even further. Hope you're not in unbearable pain, look after yourself xx

Yes I agree with Essie - medical things can change in just a few years, there might be all sorts of bionic knees and stuff available then! Plus you've done so much good to your knees through your brilliant weight loss, and reaching target will help so much more.

Rest up hun and I hope the pain passes soon xxx

I hope the pain improves soon, hon. Like Susie said, they may well have other solutions to offer by the time you (and me!) are in need of future treatments. I keep saying I want to go to the Supervet - have you seen him? He does some fantastic things for dogs and cats with limb problems! :) xx

hi vonnie i hope your pain gets better soon love and i agree with the girls love you never know what will happen in the future x x

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain. Do you have someone looking after you? Must be hard to hear your long term prognosis, but you never know what can happen in the next 10-15 years hun, they might be able to do more for you by then, or perhaps your weight loss will help even further. Hope you're not in unbearable pain, look after yourself xx

Hi Essie ,
Yes your right I wasn't thinking bout what can happen they are doing improvements and better technics all the time ,
I was a bit down yesterday coz I saw 2 surgeons last time they were both in theatre with me , this time is was the main surgeon that did it again he didn't say he was being assisted , anyway both said lose weight , but the one doing the op said I can tell you've lost since I saw you in January and you've lost loads previous but keep going , I know it all to benefit my joints , but I just felt that was all they see that I must look that huge still it's the main talking point ,

Yes I agree with Essie - medical things can change in just a few years, there might be all sorts of bionic knees and stuff available then! Plus you've done so much good to your knees through your brilliant weight loss, and reaching target will help so much more. Rest up hun and I hope the pain passes soon xxx

It has made me determined to carry on , we have to get used to these knock backs but I'm really sensitive about my weight , I try to not let it bother me but it does,

I hope the pain improves soon, hon. Like Susie said, they may well have other solutions to offer by the time you (and me!) are in need of future treatments. I keep saying I want to go to the Supervet - have you seen him? He does some fantastic things for dogs and cats with limb problems! :) xx

Oh Tracey yea book me in to supervet too , he is amazing :)
I hope there are big improvements for us , I suppose he was making me realise how thinks can be , coz here and now in just thinking bout being pain free not what impact it would have furthered down the line ,

hi vonnie i hope your pain gets better soon love and i agree with the girls love you never know what will happen in the future x x

Hi chezz
You've all made me see things a bit more possitive ,
I was thinking this is my future thus is what will happen ,
But getting to target and stop putting unessary stress on my joint and future technics could be very different ,

Oh Tracey yea book me in to supervet too , he is amazing :) I hope there are big improvements for us , I suppose he was making me realise how thinks can be , coz here and now in just thinking bout being pain free not what impact it would have furthered down the line ,

I know what you mean. My take on it was that I'd rather have the benefit of the new knee now, whilst I'm working full time and have a young(ish) child, even if it means I could be less mobile further down the line, hopefully after I've retired. :)

Has the pain reduced any this morning? :) xx

hi vonnie
how are you feeling today love

I know what you mean. My take on it was that I'd rather have the benefit of the new knee now, whilst I'm working full time and have a young(ish) child, even if it means I could be less mobile further down the line, hopefully after I've retired. :) Has the pain reduced any this morning? :) xx

Yea , I can understand that , it's a lot to think about xxx

Hi chezz,
Pain is a little easier today ,

Hope your well and have a great day xxx

hi hun
glad your feeling a little better and pain not to bad hun x x

Hi ladies,
Yea my sis is looking after me, she is a nurse on the unit where I had my surgery so she knows when all going as it should be ,
Tomorrow sis and Bruv in law are taking me to stay with my OH,
He is off tomorrow to look after me but at work Monday , but il be ok ,

aww vonnie bless you love hope your feeling back to your old self soon x x

Glad to see the pain is subsiding and that you are on your feet, take it easy hun and I hope you enjoy your time at your OHs xx

glad your feeling a little better love x x

Back