Got to stop messing around

I'm staying in today and resting my knee , I've been having a bit of pain today , Diet wise I need to get my head sorted as I have let my emotions get the better of me , Need to get on plan tomorrow , there is no way im undoing what I've achieved in the past few months,

I set myself a time limit of a week's eating what I wanted after my knee replacement, lol. :) xx

I set myself a time limit of a week's eating what I wanted after my knee replacement, lol. :) xx

That's the same as I was thinking , so it's over with now , time to get back on plan

How are things today? It's not easy finding motivation when you aren't firing on all cylinders, but you've proved you can do it in the past and I know you'll do it again. Hope your knee feels better today x

How are things today? It's not easy finding motivation when you aren't firing on all cylinders, but you've proved you can do it in the past and I know you'll do it again. Hope your knee feels better today x

Hi Essie
Yea I'm not going to ruin everything again , I ve got my date for my post op check up its the beginning of June, I want to get back in plan and have lost weight , seeing how it was such a big issue with him on the day of my op ,

you show then vonnie you got us behind you love x x

Had My appointment at the breast unit, they did 5 mammograms and an ultra sound scan , all seems ok , I did panic when I first saw the Dr as she said I had been called back as there is a white area in my left breast that they wanted to investigate , thank god all the tests seemed to show its nothing suspicious , she said a panel of Dr will look at the images tomorrow and hopefully they will all be in agreement ,
I will get a letter explaining it all and I will have another mammogram in 3 years xx

Got my fingers crossed it's all confirmed clear, although it looks like it will be! Sounds like a really stressful situation but it's good to get things checked early. xxx

Thanks ladies,
Yea that's how I'm looking at it ,
they are double checking , the consultant I saw was confident they would all agree xxx

Last edited:
fingers crossed for you love x x

At Dr tomorrow , first to see the nurse to get my stitches removed then to see the Dr to get my blood results ,

Hope everyone is ok , il try to catch up on diaries soon xxx

Felt so rough today , totm came this morning and cramps killing now, but knee also been quite achy , although was on it a lot yesterday getting train home , going Dr then walking to my house as I had post to deal with , then back to train station to come back here , certainly more walking than I have been doing since my op ,

Back