Got to stop messing around

aww hun hope your feeling a little better today my sweetheart x x x

Sorry to hear about totm playing up, and take care and rest that knee, sweetie! xxx

Hi Hun
The cramps have settled down ,
Diet wise it's gone a bit pants tbh I think it's part been down to lack of mobility so just making do with what I've got in and boredom , and totm has really bought on a bout of depression / pmt kinda feelings which OH has been the brunt off , yet again,
I want to get myself sorted tomorrow get myself back focused ,
I feel ashamed yet again :(

hi vonnie
you have done great up to now and we all have these hun and i can understand it must be very hard for you lovely x x

hi vonnie you have done great up to now and we all have these hun and i can understand it must be very hard for you lovely x x

Hi chezz
I'm getting there slowly , still feeling a bit fed up , but I'm sure it will lift x

Off to get something to eat ,
Gonna be toast , need some carbs , gonna have to wean myself off them tho

me to i love my carbs x

Maybe this is the perfect time to be posting then? I'd love to hear how u are doing. Don't be ashamed, your human xxxxx

Nothing to be ashamed of Hun. Keep posting.

Maybe this is the perfect time to be posting then? I'd love to hear how u are doing. Don't be ashamed, your human xxxxx

Thanks Lydia
Yea your right it's times like this when I need all the brilliant support you lovely ladies give ,
Today's been slightly better but not fully in plan,

These cycles are complex things and hard to figure out,but that's exactly what we need to do. I've just read your thread today for the first time and I think you've got a lot to feel proud of.

These cycles are complex things and hard to figure out,but that's exactly what we need to do. I've just read your thread today for the first time and I think you've got a lot to feel proud of.

Thanks susu
That's nice of you to say ,
I can tell it's passing and I'm feeling ready to get back on plan but it's just the damage it does , I'm constantly yo yoing losing the same couple of stone and not making and real progress ,

I know. I'm a yoyo too. I'm trying to develop strategies to help stop me going back up as that's my problem. My first 1st is a commitment to weigh myself at the end of every month regardless because I never weigh myself on the way up. I just close my eyes.

Absolutely brilliant comments here Vonnie - don't get down, you have already achieved so much and it's fabulous, so give yourself a big hug and keep focused xxx

Back