Got to stop messing around

Don't you dare feel ashamed of yourself! Think positive, powerful messages about yourself and how far you've come already! You can do it hunny!! We are all behind you xx

I've often heard that the second part of any weight loss journey is the hardest. You've already lost so much! I know how easy it is to get discouraged when your weight doesn't want to budge and you feel yourself sliding into old habits, but you should be so, so proud of what you've accomplished already. If you've come this far, you can definitely get yourself the rest of the way.

I know. I'm a yoyo too. I'm trying to develop strategies to help stop me going back up as that's my problem. My first 1st is a commitment to weigh myself at the end of every month regardless because I never weigh myself on the way up. I just close my eyes.

You have hit the nail on the head , on the way down im obsessed with scales, but I never weigh when I'm off plan binging there's no other word for it, then when I do decide to weigh BOOM another stone or so back on , so so fast ,

Absolutely brilliant comments here Vonnie - don't get down, you have already achieved so much and it's fabulous, so give yourself a big hug and keep focused xxx

Hi susie
There is always so much great advice and support on here ,
I already sat thinking should I go out shopping what can I buy , but then I double thought come on Von stop doing this , all these lovely ladies have so much faith in you , isn't it about time you had some in yourself ,

You have hit the nail on the head , on the way down im obsessed with scales, but I never weigh when I'm off plan binging there's no other word for it, then when I do decide to weigh BOOM another stone or so back on , so so fast ,

Yes, yes, yes.

We KNOW how to diet. Proved that. It's off plan strategies we need to develop.

Don't you dare feel ashamed of yourself! Think positive, powerful messages about yourself and how far you've come already! You can do it hunny!! We are all behind you xx

Oh Essie
I certainly need to start believing in myself , I put myself down before anybody else can , I suppose it's a defensive mechanism ,

I've often heard that the second part of any weight loss journey is the hardest. You've already lost so much! I know how easy it is to get discouraged when your weight doesn't want to budge and you feel yourself sliding into old habits, but you should be so, so proud of what you've accomplished already. If you've come this far, you can definitely get yourself the rest of the way.

It's definetly a hard journey , old habits that's the thing , they are so fast to rear up again it's as if I've no will power to stop myself,
I started off this morning thinking bout food but I've stopped myself and said come on sort yourself out ,

So as you see above ive been having another rough time ,
And I don't expect it to be the last time ,

Today is my late mums birthday , I miss her so much and birthdays , anniversaries always mess my head up,
But this is life I have to deal with things better there's always going to be birthdays and significant dates , in 10 days it's my dad's anniversary , then a few weeks after is mums anniversary , I can't keep falling off plan im just hurting myself ,

Today is going to be a good day I have to just deal with things day to day , or even hour to hour ,

If there is anything I can do to support you please let me know - after all we live in the same town! Perhaps we could have a weekly weigh-in at Boots or something? Anyway, please let me know hun, I'm here if you need me xx

I'm going to use the app on my phone that gives me the calorie values , I know I've lost on SW but I feel like I want a change ,
As long as it helps me get to where I want to be ,

If there is anything I can do to support you please let me know - after all we live in the same town! Perhaps we could have a weekly weigh-in at Boots or something? Anyway, please let me know hun, I'm here if you need me xx

That's so kind of you hun ,
I'm off work at the moment after my operation and still staying at OH 's,
But that's a great idea when I get back to work ,
Your so kind xxxx

Sounds good! As long as you don't mind me having a meltdown on the Boots scales when they read differently to my home ones haha. I will be wearing the lightest clothing known to man :) Take care hun xx

Sounds good! As long as you don't mind me having a meltdown on the Boots scales when they read differently to my home ones haha. I will be wearing the lightest clothing known to man :) Take care hun xx

Ha ha ha
Il be the same

Hi Vonnie Sorry to hear you're having a tough time but like Essie says you must NOT beat yourself up. You are an amazing, inspiring, fab person. Your Mum would be so proud of you :bighug: Hugs Sx

Thanks Shelley
Means a lot xxx

Hello everyone ,
Aiming for another good day :)
Starting drinking my water , did 3L yesterday ,

Hi mariavon,
how are you feeling today? I can't believe how much weight you have lost this far. You are an inspiration to people like me. Well done and keep going, you've invested too much into this to let go now. Hold tight xx

Back