Got to stop messing around

Afternoon chuck! Good to hear the water is going down, I do think focusing on making sure you're drinking enough can help to get your head in the right place, makes you feel like you're being a good girl. Have a good day xx

Hi mariavon, how are you feeling today? I can't believe how much weight you have lost this far. You are an inspiration to people like me. Well done and keep going, you've invested too much into this to let go now. Hold tight xx

Thanks Lydia
Feeling better today thanks ,
I've gained some back so not as good as I could be but I'm going to get myself sorted and get back to where I was and hopefully lower ,
Your right I can't let all the hard work go to waste x

Afternoon chuck! Good to hear the water is going down, I do think focusing on making sure you're drinking enough can help to get your head in the right place, makes you feel like you're being a good girl. Have a good day xx

Yes is definitely helps , but I do kinda struggle with it , it's not something that comes naturally

Day 2
Sucessful
Food been good
3L water drunk
I'm going to bed happy :)

Going to read for a while , night night xxx

Well done mate, keep it up. How's your knee by the way? Have another good day today xx

Well done mate, keep it up. How's your knee by the way? Have another good day today xx

Thanks Essie
:)
Yup focused on another good day ,
Knee is still sore , on the outside where the entry point is im having discomfort and its swollen , he said there is no cartilage there , the bones are grinding together , I've rested it for the past 2 days but not made any difference ,
I'm just getting ready to go out , got a couple of things to do ,

Sorry to hear your knee is still sore (didn't see your reply earlier). How long do you have left to re-cooperate before you return to work? Isn't there anything they can do about the bone on bone issue? Sounds horribly painful.

Well done for today, especially chugging all your water :)

Sorry to hear your knee is still sore (didn't see your reply earlier). How long do you have left to re-cooperate before you return to work? Isn't there anything they can do about the bone on bone issue? Sounds horribly painful. Well done for today, especially chugging all your water :)

Hi ,
this note takes me to 8 June im undecided wether to extend it or not , il see nearer the time,
Only a knee replacement but there's a lot of issues about it being done at my age ,

Hi , this note takes me to 8 June im undecided wether to extend it or not , il see nearer the time, Only a knee replacement but there's a lot of issues about it being done at my age ,

Have you had microfracture surgery at all? I had it on my left knee a few years ago, and it does seem to have repaired some of the damage. :) xx

Oooh no , not heard of that ,

When I went in for my for my first arthroscopy, I came round from the op to find out they'd carried out a different procedure. Because I didn't have any cartlidge left, they did microfracture surgery, where they make tiny holes in the bone, which then bleeds and stem cells form a sort of new cartlidge. It definitely did something, because the last time I had that knee x-rayed it showed cartlidge where there wasn't any before, and my leg, whilst not perfect, doesn't give way on me like it used to. :) xx

When I went in for my for my first arthroscopy, I came round from the op to find out they'd carried out a different procedure. Because I didn't have any cartlidge left, they did microfracture surgery, where they make tiny holes in the bone, which then bleeds and stem cells form a sort of new cartlidge. It definitely did something, because the last time I had that knee x-rayed it showed cartlidge where there wasn't any before, and my leg, whilst not perfect, doesn't give way on me like it used to. :) xx

Definetly something to consider ,

Back