Got to stop messing around

Didn't sleep too well , going to try and catch up x

Hi ,
this note takes me to 8 June im undecided wether to extend it or not , il see nearer the time,
Only a knee replacement but there's a lot of issues about it being done at my age ,

Still a few weeks to go then, which is good, it sounds like you need it at the moment. Are you too young to have a knee replacement? Too old? (I don't know how old you are Vonny!) Surely really elderly people have joint replacements though so you can't be that age?

Hope you have another splendid day hun after you catch up on your sleep. Then you can get chugging that water!

Still a few weeks to go then, which is good, it sounds like you need it at the moment. Are you too young to have a knee replacement? Too old? (I don't know how old you are Vonny!) Surely really elderly people have joint replacements though so you can't be that age? Hope you have another splendid day hun after you catch up on your sleep. Then you can get chugging that water!

Too young hun in 46,
Consultant says he can do it but he said I have to fully understand the long term future , coz they wear out it would prob mean another in roughly 10 - 15 years so that's putting me 56 - 60 ish that's then the issue im in constant pain and possibly wheelchair , so it's given me something to seriously think about , I know as the other ladies said medical improvements are being made all the time but it's still a daunting thought x

It's a hard decision .Maybe the best thing to do is get the weight off and see how you feel then.

Ah, yeah that it a bit of a difficult one. Although if it improves your quality of life today then I suppose you'd have to let the future take care of itself? Like Susu said perhaps the symptoms would be allieviated a little by losing your last few pounds, although it's hard to imagine much helping bone scraping on bone. Anyway, didn't mean to depress you by bringing this up! xx

Sorry I haven't been here for a couple of days, Vonnie, but here's a belated big hug and some kisses xxxxxx

:bighug:

hi vonnie

big hugs ((((((((((((()))))))))))))

Day 3
Whoo hoo
Food good
Mostly consisted of salad and fruit
Bought bag of mixed lettuce added cucumber, onion, carrots and celery , pretty basic but i enjoyed it,
Forgot tomatoes duh
And had remainder of cottage cheese with chives ,

Fruit,
Banana
Apple
2 oranges
2 kiwi

3L water also drunk

In bed now reading :)
Not sure what tomorrow will be food wise as OH is off and he says we will go out to eat , I'm not going to stress and start panicking that I'm only just getting myself back in to it , il go try to be reasonably sensible but today was below calories so I feel it's ok,

Night night xxx

hi hun i was mega down last week but im back now and back to my old self again
hope you are feeling alot better love x x x

hi hun i was mega down last week but im back now and back to my old self again hope you are feeling alot better love x x x

I noticed your diary was quiet last week ,
It's awful when these feeling creep up but I'm glad your feeling loads better ,
I'm doing ok , got my head sorted and back in plan , took a few weeks and more than a few pounds for it to happen but this is life xxx

Oh well done. I need to up my water. I usually drink loads but my sugars are more stable now my diets better so I'm not that thirsty.

I noticed your diary was quiet last week ,
It's awful when these feeling creep up but I'm glad your feeling loads better ,
I'm doing ok , got my head sorted and back in plan , took a few weeks and more than a few pounds for it to happen but this is life xxx

hi vonnie
im glad you got your head back on the plan you are right it is part of our lives the ups and downs and i know now i must learn to cope better with them not with food x x

Morning hun! How you getting on? Hope you have a good day, the sun appears to be trying to make an appearance but I'm not sure how successful it'll be. Keep fighting the good fight mate x

hi vonnie

hope you have a good love and the seems to be coming to play x x

Back