Got to stop messing around

Morning hun! How you getting on? Hope you have a good day, the sun appears to be trying to make an appearance but I'm not sure how successful it'll be. Keep fighting the good fight mate x

I'm having a good day hun :)
It's same here sun been in and out but least it's fine ,

Been to market today got more fruit and some ham to go with my salad ,
Not drank much water with being out all afternoon , need to be in close proximity to the loo :)

Have a good day Yvonne :character00238:

Hi love, hope your day is going well x

Listening to your body is a good thing, so rest is probably just what you need.

Do you think you'll come to the WEMITTS meet-up? I hope so!

Listening to your body is a good thing, so rest is probably just what you need. Do you think you'll come to the WEMITTS meet-up? I hope so!

Oh I'm resting hun , only moved off the couch for trips to the Loo , downside of drinking 3L water :)

Depends when and wether can get time off .

Calories been low today , not intentional , if I'm hungry il get something later , I've got carrots and celery chopped up in the fridge , and loads of fruit , but why is it you can be well prepared but it just isn't what you want lol ,

Answer that question, love, and you will be a millionaress! :)

Why we want what we can't have, why - when the fridge is full of great food, we want something else. I have no answers. xxx

Feel strange today can't really explain why,
I've only just eaten had ham salad and didn't eat it all , and only drank 1L water il try and do another Litre but think that will be my limit ,

Well ,
I've actually drunk 2L tonight so I've hit my target today of 3L,
Prob regret it when I'm up all night to the loo , but hey ho to late now ,

Back