GOT TO STOP MESSING!!!

Just a quick update....I lost a lb tonight so happy with that and the cms I lost :) x

Well done. I am pleased for you. xx:)

Thanks Nanny Doreen.....think I am coming up to Star week this week and I am feeling rather bloated :-s Also I don't know if that's why I had a bit of a snacking afternoon yesterday, which made me go over my syns. Anyhow, new day today and will try to keep under 10 to compensate for yesterday :)

How are you getting on? x

Actual diary for Weds 3/7:

Breakie - Mushroom and cheese (ha) omelette

Lunch - 3 Ryvitas (hb - I know I had one short but didn't have any other hb that day), mackerel in tomatoe sauce

Tea - Lasagne (mince, tinned toms, beef stock cube, tom puree, garlic powder, onions, mushrooms), white sauce (3), cheese (5), lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, beetroot, gherkins, 1 Warburtons Thins (5) with garlic and tom puree.

Total syns = 13

Morning, I am doing ok at the moment. I lost 1lb this week. Would have like 2 cause that would have taken me back to 2.1/2 stone. But am pleased with 1 off. Don`t think I had such a good weekend as usual what with having company.
Thought food was ok, but going back on scan bran this week and see if that helps. I would like to get the 6lb target I put on July challenge. Didn`t manage it in June, but did lose 4.1/2 for the month. Also I put 22lb for the 3 month challenge. Probably a bit ambitious, but hopefully will encourage me to keep on the straight & narrow.
Anyway, any loss is good eh.

My consultant always says aiming high very often helps. We will see.

Morning all,

Sorry not been on here for 5 days....the sun has been out and I have been troffing haha! Get weighed tonight and dreading it as I'm feeling rather fat at the min :-s

I am really struggling at the min to stick to the diet but I'm going to try my best so here's today's food diary:

Monday 8/7

Breakie - 2 slices w/meal bread toasted (hb), 1 tbsp jam (2)

Lunch - 3 Ryvita (4.5), 1 tin of Mackerel in tomatoe sauce. 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 shape yog.

Tea - Jacket potatoe, cheese (ha), lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, beetroot, gherkins, egg.

Total syns - 6.5 syns

Back