• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

gota weigh in 2mo!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey guys

well im meant 2 av my 5th weigh in on tuesday but my chemist is avin repairs done so thay sed to pop in on monday as they will b shut from then on! will one day effect my loss do u think?:confused:

not that it makes a difference as im totally committed but just was ponderin to myself. ;)

oh an by the way its my birthday tomorrow!!! :D i will be 23!!! :p so i will be celebratin wiv a big glass of chocolate or strab shake an a tall glass of chilled H2O!!! :8855:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Good luck with your weigh tomorrow. I shouldn't think 1 day will make much difference at this stage of the diet.

Many happy returns for tomorrow if I forget to post then. Have a great day and just think, you can celebrate this birthday when you have finished LT. Have a lovely day!

S: 18st12lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(9.09%)
Hey hun...
Happy birthday for tomorrow!!!!!!! Incredible willpower not to break on your birthday- v.impressive!!!

Shouldn't think one day will make a massive difference hun- maybe half a pound? Good luck!!

xx

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
S: 23st5.0lb C: 21st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st10lb(7.34%)
Hey hun - Happy Birthday for tomorrow - and one day shouldn't do much to your weigh in - but if you're not happy blame in on that day! heheheh ok so that's what I'd do *grin* xx

bex!

Back on the diet train...
S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol. i will slinky!! :D

oh well ive bin 100% this wk but to b honest aslong as im losin thats the main thing. its gona start 2 slow down now anyway but im content wiv the diet so its not botherin me. :)

thank u 4 the birthday wishes. i will pop on 2mo wiv my weigh in results. lol.

xox

kellywobble

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If it do's make a difference then it will mean you have longer to lose for next week. Happy birthday for tomorrow and hope you have a lovely day.

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
HEY happy birthday for tomorrow......I also weigh in tomo.....so fingers crossed as have struggled emotionally this week......but have dealt with it and back on track.....and another thought about your 1 day early weigh in....next one you will have one extra day on .....lol