gota weigh in 2mo!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey guys

well im meant 2 av my 5th weigh in on tuesday but my chemist is avin repairs done so thay sed to pop in on monday as they will b shut from then on! will one day effect my loss do u think?:confused:

not that it makes a difference as im totally committed but just was ponderin to myself. ;)

oh an by the way its my birthday tomorrow!!! :D i will be 23!!! :p so i will be celebratin wiv a big glass of chocolate or strab shake an a tall glass of chilled H2O!!! :8855:

Good luck with your weigh tomorrow. I shouldn't think 1 day will make much difference at this stage of the diet.

Many happy returns for tomorrow if I forget to post then. Have a great day and just think, you can celebrate this birthday when you have finished LT. Have a lovely day!

Hey hun...
Happy birthday for tomorrow!!!!!!! Incredible willpower not to break on your birthday- v.impressive!!!

Shouldn't think one day will make a massive difference hun- maybe half a pound? Good luck!!

xx

Hey hun - Happy Birthday for tomorrow - and one day shouldn't do much to your weigh in - but if you're not happy blame in on that day! heheheh ok so that's what I'd do *grin* xx

lol. i will slinky!! :D

oh well ive bin 100% this wk but to b honest aslong as im losin thats the main thing. its gona start 2 slow down now anyway but im content wiv the diet so its not botherin me. :)

thank u 4 the birthday wishes. i will pop on 2mo wiv my weigh in results. lol.

xox

If it do's make a difference then it will mean you have longer to lose for next week. Happy birthday for tomorrow and hope you have a lovely day.

HEY happy birthday for tomorrow......I also weigh in tomo.....so fingers crossed as have struggled emotionally this week......but have dealt with it and back on track.....and another thought about your 1 day early weigh in....next one you will have one extra day on .....lol

Back