Weigh In

lou1

Weigh in today and a loss of 2lbs im delighted as i thought this week judging by my own scales i wouldnt have a loss!!! yay thats 40lbs off just another 2lbs and its 3 stone yay!!!!

I got a new information pack from the chemist there was a few funny things in it like don't log on to chat rooms as these can be misleading with wrong information!! (what about all the support!!)

also turn down ur thermostat till its an uncomfortable temp for u so u will burn more calories ehhhh that sounds like something u'd read on a PROANA site!!! (Im cold as it is never mind turning down the heat)

Good luck everyone!!

Well done Lou, your doing really well.
When you dont have alot to lose, it seems to slow down as your body is looking for stored fat to burn. I am in the same boat. My first weigh in today was high but I know from previous experience that it will slow down but I will still lose. However after a couple of weeks it goes up again LOL who knows how all this works :))) well done!

As for the new information pack, all I can say to them is "Shame on them for not thinking of this Forum first"

Jesi
xx

Back