Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lou1, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lou1

lou1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Weigh in today and a loss of 2lbs im delighted as i thought this week judging by my own scales i wouldnt have a loss!!! yay thats 40lbs off just another 2lbs and its 3 stone yay!!!!

I got a new information pack from the chemist there was a few funny things in it like don't log on to chat rooms as these can be misleading with wrong information!! (what about all the support!!)

also turn down ur thermostat till its an uncomfortable temp for u so u will burn more calories ehhhh that sounds like something u'd read on a PROANA site!!! (Im cold as it is never mind turning down the heat)

Good luck everyone!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Lou, your doing really well.
    When you dont have alot to lose, it seems to slow down as your body is looking for stored fat to burn. I am in the same boat. My first weigh in today was high but I know from previous experience that it will slow down but I will still lose. However after a couple of weeks it goes up again LOL who knows how all this works :))) well done!

As for the new information pack, all I can say to them is "Shame on them for not thinking of this Forum first"

Jesi
    xx

4. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow! 40 pounds is an amazing achievement. I tried turning the thermostat down after reading your post. I lasted 5 minutes lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.