GottaBslim has just GottaBslim .... soon!

GottaBslim

Hello :wave_cry:

After months of reading (lurking) on minimins eventually I joined yesterday :D. However, I had huge ideas of doing SW, but I don't think SW is for me .... I don't like the idea of being restricted to what I want to eat :cry:

I need to stick with Calorie Counting :eatdrink051:

I started to diet back in August and up till Christmas I had lost nearly 2 stone. But like many others I have gained nearly 7lb over Christmas and New Year :sigh::cry:

I exercise, swimming, Zumba or walking ... not all together :eek: But I try to get a 40min walk in 5x a week (works out about 2.5 miles) and swim 4 times a week and maybe 1 or 2 Zumba classes.

So, after a day I have dumped SW and come back to CC ....... here goes!! :D

My meals today have been :

Breakfast - Bacon and Beans - out with friends shopping and I was still in SW mode this morning.

Dinner - Small (left over) portion of Spag Bol.

Tea - maggi so juicy chicken, SW chips and huge mixed salad.

I've had 5 cups of tea and will probably drink lots more tea tonight.

No exercise as such, but whilst out with friends I walked for 4 hours round various shops .... I know it's stop start walking, but still walking :eek::p:D

Treat to myself later is Baileys Truffles ..... or till I hit 1200 cals :D

HI and welcome to ccing. I hope you find it as simple and non restricting as we all do.

Looking forward to reading your diary, good luck xxx :)

Hi Squeezy and thanks for the welcome :D

I prefer to CC, it makes sense to not restrict any food groups really. My main weakness is bread, that's a reason I couldn't do SW. If I want a cheese sarnie then I want to eat a cheese sarnie without having to work about syns HEA's or B's ... :eek:

Thats the great thing about ccing, you can have what you want within reason. As long as you count it. I'm a sucker for cheese and chocolate (not together mind), so if I want some I have some, I just cut back on something else. :)

Good luck!

Thanks Bostik!! Just reading some of the threads, I'm finding them very interesting.

Good luck tinkerbell! We shall have to motivate and encourage each other. Thanks for posting.

Today has been a bit of a palavar :rolleyes:

Breakfast - nowt! :eek:

Dinner - Bacon x2, Beans 1/4 of a tin and toast x2 = 500 cals.

Tea - As always on a Friday it's homemade pizza (another reason I couldn't do SW :p) with homemade wedges - no oil, just plain pots, scrubed, salted and then smoked paprika.

Pizza Ingrediants
1080 cals of flour
125 cals of oil
750 cals of cheese
50 cals of tom sauce
600 cals of pepperoni
=
2605 Cals divided by 4 = 651 cals. (4 of us eat this, me, hubby and the [STRIKE]monsters[/STRIKE] opps, kids;))

homemade wedges = 210 cals

Not bad for a friday night treat :D

Also managed a 5 mile walk today that had my little ticker beating away like mad! Early night me thinks.

Yummy dinner!

Today has been a good day.

Zumba DVD - 390 cals
2.5 mile walk - 220 cals

Food for today

Breakfast
Bacon sarnies - 400 cals

Dinner
Nowt

Tea
3 quorn sausages 210 cals
SW chips 255 cals
1/3 tin of beans 150 cals
2 dry fried eggs 170 cals

Made sure I drank about 3 pints of water today along with a few brews I have had.

Still got cals left for tonight, not sure if I'm having doritoes with salsa and chilli's or finish off the Baileys chocklit :rolleyes:

Yum day :)

Managed to get 2 walks in today, one of my own and the other with my hubby and youngest son. In total the walking has burnt 443 cals :)

Meals for today

Breakfast
Tea and toast - 300 cals

Dinner/Lunch
Full on roast Chicken dinner = 750 cals

I would imagine I will be having something else later but not sure what. I have a huge mountain of ironing and DOI starts soon so thats my Sunday evening entertainment ;):D Think I might do carrot/pepper/celery batons to dunk in salsa sauce.

Both kids are back in school tomorrow and my plan is when the eldests gets picked up (he is last to leave) I will go for a walk. Or if its chucking down, Zumba. Plus I have my water aerobics class tomorrow night too. :rolleyes:

Veg and salsa sounds good! I used to eat a lot of carrot and hoummous but salsa would be way lower cals! Good idea :)

Back