Gourmet Burger Kitchen

timmieatimbo

Hi everyone! Sorry if this has been asked before but I searched the threads and couldn't find any info.

I'm having a bit of a mare trying to find somewhere everyone wants to eat tomorrow at the Trafford centre. The only place people are keen on is Gourmet Burger Kitchen.

Being in the 3rd week of SW, I really don't want to go but I don't want to keep ruining social eating events. So my question is, does anyone have any idea what I can eat there without having a million syns?

Look at their menu online. Choose in advance to make planning easier.

There are salads - have them without the dressing and ask them to leave anything else off that you don't want to eat.

And there are chicken burgers made with chargrilled chicken - again, ask them to leave things off if they don't fit the plan. No fries, obviously, and don't eat the bun.

Thank you so much for your advice. I feel a lot less scared now!

What did you go for in the end? :)

I had a grilled sweet chilli chicken salad. It came with lots of salad leaves and cucumber. I wanted the chicken without the sweet chilli but they only put a bit on so it was alright and super delicious! I also had 2 grilled corn on the cobs and 2 hexa grams worth of halloumi but didn't have any of the mango salsa. I was inspired by you Stevie when you talked about doing an original day so you could go to nandos and have the two hexa worth of halloumi. I was only in my 2nd week of SW so was on EE every day but didn't realise I could mix it up when I wanted to! It was such an enjoyable meal I was surprised I could eat that much and not be eating a million syns. I then went home and had 5 syns worth of chocolate. It was a feet evening and I still had a good loss that week. So surprised!

I had a grilled sweet chilli chicken salad. It came with lots of salad leaves and cucumber. I wanted the chicken without the sweet chilli but they only put a bit on so it was alright and super delicious! I also had 2 grilled corn on the cobs and 2 hexa grams worth of halloumi but didn't have any of the mango salsa. I was inspired by you Stevie when you talked about doing an original day so you could go to nandos and have the two hexa worth of halloumi. I was only in my 2nd week of SW so was on EE every day but didn't realise I could mix it up when I wanted to! It was such an enjoyable meal I was surprised I could eat that much and not be eating a million syns. I then went home and had 5 syns worth of chocolate. It was a feet evening and I still had a good loss that week. So surprised!

Whoops, I mean a "great" evening! Damn fat fingers not being able to type!

I thought maybe "feet evening" meant that you went dancing afterwards!! :)

Seriously, well done you. You planned ahead, thought it through, and found that it was possible to have a good time without eating the wrong things. And proved that it's all a matter of common sense and attitude!

Back