Grandma's Week 10 Weigh In

Grandma

Totally Focused
I am so happy! I've lost another 3.5lbs this week on AAMW to make a total of 3stone 5.5lbs off! Better still, that puts me in the 19s for the first time in years!!
:party0011:

Himself doing well after surgery yesterday. I was able to visit late last night and I think it has now hit him just how ill he has been. Perhaps he will start to take his diabetes more seriously now!! At least he didn't lose his leg, which was the fear!

Thanks for all your lovely messages - yesterday was a real roller coaster of emotions - but now we have to look forward to better days ahead - a healthier hubby and a slimmer ME! What a winning combination!!!
xx

Well done on weight loss Grandma :D
Glad to hear hubby is on the road to recovery. Keep us posted. :)

thats a fantastic loss well done.
sorry to hear about your husband but pleased it all went well yesterday, hope his recovery is quick. x

Well done, thats fab!

Fantastic results hun- so happy for you :)

Babies were lovely yesterday, and i went to a seminar on non healing wounds (like the diabetic ulcer) and Cardiff uni are at the forefront of research weirdly by researching the healing properties of the mouth

Ohh, and the guy in charge of the research is SO HOT! Like mega good looking.... just thought i'd add that :D

Being in the 19s will get your butt in gear too hun, come on those 18s!!!

Well done on your loss, and I hope your husband continues to make a good recovery.

Theresa x

Thanks for your support, everyone! I really appreciate it - especially at the moment with Himself in hospital and me rattling around in the house on my own!! Mind, I'm keeping busy having a good clear out - and knitting and crocheting baby clothes!! No 4 grandchild due on 28th April!
x

Fantastic Weight Loss
Well Done!!!
:):):):):D:):):):):D:):):):D:):):):)

With the few weeks you have had most people would have dived head long into a bowl of coleslaw only coming up for chips and choccie! The way you have stuck with it is AMAZING!
Thanks for being such an inspiration.

Hope DH continues to do well.

XXXXX

Well done Grandma!! xx

Thank you all, wonderful people! You are the ones who help to keep me focused - and I must admit, I am quite surprising myself with my strength of willpower! I've never been able to stick to any diet before in this way!

A huge round of applause to all my friends on minims for keeping me going!
x

Back