Granulated sweetener on 1000 ??

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by determinator, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I was just wondering if its ok to have granulated sweetener on the 1000 plan ?? thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know the official answer but if it was me, I'd try it. If you realise that it's slowing down your weight loss you can just stop it.

You won't be in ketosis on the 1000 plan so it doesn't matter for that reason. I guess there are some calories in sweetener but it's so little I can't see it making a difference.

Just my opinion of course! :)

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Morning yes u can I have been having it and all well with me katie lol x

5. determinator

determinator Banned

thankyou :) I had some this morning as just cant eat shredded wheat without .. and cant see any reason not to have it :)

6. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I felt the same when I did 1000 last time so I sliced a banana and put it on top of my shredded wheat.... my fruit and breakfast all in one then.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.