Grape overdose ??

stephie77

Silver Member
I have just sat and eaten an entire 500g punnet of Grapes........i know they are free but surly too much of a good thing is bad.

Should i syn them ??

thx
x

Na I wouldnt bother synning them mate, just dont do the same every day! Its a bit like the bannana and egg situation, even though they are free, you shouldnt idealy consume tooooo many in one day/one week.

They are fine, if anything they errrrr may give you a good effect of 'clearing you out' I make my kids it a ton of them if they are a bit blocked lol

excellent - exactly what i hoped you would say - cheers! x

well to be honest i may have indirectly done myself a favour then if you know what i mean! LOL!!!!

Thanks for the answers!!

Ooh, 500g of grapes and me is NOT a pretty combination :p I hope your tummy is ok. Like someone else said, it's maybe not good to do it every night but a blow out on grapes has got to be better than a blow out on chocolate :)

Na I wouldnt bother synning them mate, just dont do the same every day! Its a bit like the bannana and egg situation, even though they are free, you shouldnt idealy consume tooooo many in one day/one week.

My thoughts exactly. I'm just gutted that bananas and grapes are SS food :(

x

They are Super Free, not Super Speed, like pp said :). I love grapes and eat loads, it's never affected my losses.

And when you're in 'that' mood when you demolish a punnet of grapes, think what you'd have demolished if you'd been off plan. Doesn't bear thinking about.

I ate a lot of the yesterday. Took them to work to help me resist the sweeties on the tables for training day. Worked fairly well.

Back