Graze boxes

Lovehandles

Hey guys. I got some graze boxes through groupon and was pretty gutted to discover they are not only tiny but really high syn. Does anybody bother with them? Xx

I used to but not anymore, as you say they are quite high in syns and I did not have the willpower to use them over a few days .

Hey guys. I got some graze boxes through groupon and was pretty gutted to discover they are not only tiny but really high syn. Does anybody bother with them? Xx

I love graze boxes - haven't had one in ages due to money though :( It's just about being careful really and making sure you exclude any items that have a higher syn value if you want. Not all of the choices are high syn, you can pick what you fancy pretty much on the website and all of the choices come with nutritional info so it's easy to work out syns.

It's a great way to try new things too - hope you enjoy the rest of your boxes, some are better than others ;) x

Edit - depends on what you see as high syn too I guess, I'm happy to spend 5 or 6 syns on a high quality little snacky but I know not everyone would be. :)

I've just signed up for them again as had a half price welcome back offer. I agree with what Missy says that some are better than others. We all like to use our syns differently I suppose but there can be some nice things in them and I thought I could give hubby the ones that weren't worth the syns x

I wish they'd give me a half price offer haha! Still waiting ;)

Lol I've got a code you can use for a free box if that would be any good?

Ah thanks for the offer but it won't work, they're supposed to be for new customers only so they check against their records. :( Tried it the other day with a code and thought I'd got round it by putting works address in but they got me on same bank details - doh! :/

Ah thanks for the offer but it won't work, they're supposed to be for new customers only so they check against their records. :( Tried it the other day with a code and thought I'd got round it by putting works address in but they got me on same bank details - doh! :/

Ahh thats a shame! Am sure you will get contacted by the offer at some point x

I used to get them (loved them) when I contacted them to cancel they offered me a discount to stay so if you're struggling to justify the boxes financially its good to know there could be some wiggle room.

I wish I could have these again...used to get them when they first started, they are delicious :) there's quite a lot of low syn stuff and perfect for mr at work as its a measured amount...am considering having them again really as they were delish and not as high in syns as I would expect.

I just get them every other week. The popcorn is low syns. The dried fruit/nuts often works out as a healthy extra. I don't get the flapjack or chocolate ones. I get the under 100 calorie box. So everything is normally about 60-90 calories. But I pay £2.29 as that was the price I originally joined a few years back. I normally put them on hold during summer as I normally have more fresh berries

I wish they'd give me a half price offer haha! Still waiting ;)

Going into ur graze account + click to cancel the boxes. Suddenly you'll get 3 boxes at half price :) x

Going into ur graze account + click to cancel the boxes. Suddenly you'll get 3 boxes at half price :) x

Already done that once! ;) I think they've given up on me! x

I just logged in to find that graze had reopened my old account and had been sending weekly boxes to my old house the last 2 weeks!! I have asked for a refund as I cannae afford it but i'm off to the house tomorrow after work to see if they have them there still ;)

Exdcuse my ignorance,...........................oy you at the back!....what's a graze box? :eek:

Back