Graze.com

kissme

Gold Member
Hi All! I used to love this site! they would send me boxes of healthy nuts seeds and fresh and dried fruits.

They send it through the post like a little lunchbox and i would nibble on them at work.

But had to give them up as started sw but i just thought to my self, that i shouldnt give them up and try and fit my hexs and syns around them if possible.

I juast wanted to know if anyone had seen/heard of or even like myself tried them??

Ooooo I've heard of this but I thought it was quite expensive... £2.99 a day is a lot I think

graze

i saw a link to it last night when i came on here have ordered a box its coming tomorrow its free the first week so not losing anything by trying it going to fit it in around my diet will let u know what its like tomorrow :rolleyes:

i saw a link to it last night when i came on here have ordered a box its coming tomorrow its free the first week so not losing anything by trying it going to fit it in around my diet will let u know what its like tomorrow :rolleyes:

Really? I didn't see that on the website. It says it's half price for the first box - do you have a link please?

Ooooo I've heard of this but I thought it was quite expensive... £2.99 a day is a lot I think

but i only have one a week, but if you look at it this way, by the time you go to tesco and get a sarnie and a drink its the same if not more. i spend more than that on fags in a day. also its cheaper than a bottle of wine!

but i only have one a week, but if you look at it this way, by the time you go to tesco and get a sarnie and a drink its the same if not more. i spend more than that on fags in a day. also its cheaper than a bottle of wine!

And it's also a lovely treat which can be eaten on plan. You can have nuts and seeds as a B choice on green hun and some dried fruits too. You don't get much though but depending on what you do get, you could use B choices and syn the rest?

That's a good point... I didn't look at it like a bit of a treat actually. I like it!

I'm addicted to this! Roughly 10 syns per box but it's my fri treat! Munching on jaffa cake selection at the minute- the orange raisins r amazing - a box tends to last me the weekend!

I have had this before, it's brilliant, but too easy to over indulge in
I had 3 a week before I was on plan.
I might start getting one a week as a treat

On Green I think you could HexB the dried fruit and nuts if you weight it out. Don't think you can HexB nuts on EE can you?

i went to aldi today and bought a selection of nuts and dried fruit i had 25g that came to 6.5 syns (on red) only got a small amount :eek: but i am trying to have this instead of buying chocolate got to be a healthier option,
i did have the free graze box but when i saw how much was in it figured cheaper to buy ur own and divide up :)

I'm a bit of a late starter, but hey thats me! :eek:
My first Graze will arrive tomorrow and i can't wait :D

I was getting them delivered each week but kept having late deliveries so stopped them.
The portions sizes are too big for just 1 HEB so will need to syn a lot of the box.
Good if you want to use your syns for 'heathier' treats I suppose,but I prefer wine and chocolate! :)

Yeah I tried them, the Thai rice crackers were ok, although I don't think they would be SW friendly. The rest of it was... Meh...overpriced for what it is.

;)
I was getting them delivered each week but kept having late deliveries so stopped them.
The portions sizes are too big for just 1 HEB so will need to syn a lot of the box.
Good if you want to use your syns for 'heathier' treats I suppose,but I prefer wine and chocolate! :)

Oooo that sounds fine for me then as i don't like chocolate that much and don't drink... bonus!! ;)

Back