Great Barr/Walsall CDC (Birmingham)

Kath

Water water everywhere
Can anyone reccomend one in this area?

I've been emailed one from CD website and I haven't contacted her yet and there are loads that seem to cover the area on the website - although oddly the name they sent me isn't actually shown on their website!

I am going to call this lady this afternoon but would be much happier with a reccommendation from someone :)

Hiya Kath, can't recommend anyone, a little out of my area but way to go on the weight loss, absolutely fantastic.

xx

Sorry should add try contacting Madam Dotty she has just been on a jaunt in Brum last Saturday, so she may know someone from that.

xx

Last edited:
Hiya Kath, can't recommend anyone, a little out of my area but way to go on the weight loss, absolutely fantastic.

xx

Sorry should add try contacting Madam Dotty she has just been on a jaunt in Brum last Saturday, so she may know someone from that.

xx

Thank you :)

I'll contact her when I get back from the school run :)

Hi Kath,

If you havent found yourself a CDC as yet, I have pasted a link to the CDC I use in Aldridge. She is friendly and very helpfull.

CHWP - Information - julia

Good luck

:)

Ooh that's spooky as I phoned that lady today! She was very busy and didn't really have any time to talk at all but I'm booked in to see her next Wednesday - I didn't have time to explain anything, I think she must've had a client with her as she was very rushed.

I'm pleased to hear she is friendly and helpful - do you get any counselling from her at all?

I see a lady named Julia in Aldridge as does Cah Ching.

She is very very busy and frightens the life out of me (in a nice way though). She doesn't mess about and is very helpful but to the point. She does however give some fab advice. If its not the same woman and you want her details then just let me know

Sorry just clicked on link and its the same woman

Last edited:
I see a lady named Julia in Aldridge as does Cah Ching.

She is very very busy and frightens the life out of me (in a nice way though). She doesn't mess about and is very helpful but to the point. She does however give some fab advice. If its not the same woman and you want her details then just let me know

Sorry just clicked on link and its the same woman

Lol, you're scaring me now! Does she give any counselling?

Not really councelling,

She will give advice and is really hepful. I guess i've gotten used to her over the last few months.

She is really complimentary when you've done well and she always tells me how good i'm looking at the moment (compared to what i did look like thats easy)

To be fair i think she's really good, she has a lot of experience and has lost her weight and kept it off for 13 years. She really believes in this diet.

HTH

Jo

Not really councelling,

She will give advice and is really hepful. I guess i've gotten used to her over the last few months.

She is really complimentary when you've done well and she always tells me how good i'm looking at the moment (compared to what i did look like thats easy)

To be fair i think she's really good, she has a lot of experience and has lost her weight and kept it off for 13 years. She really believes in this diet.

HTH

Jo

Yes that's great thanks Jo :)

Ooh that's spooky as I phoned that lady today! She was very busy and didn't really have any time to talk at all but I'm booked in to see her next Wednesday - I didn't have time to explain anything, I think she must've had a client with her as she was very rushed.

I'm pleased to hear she is friendly and helpful - do you get any counselling from her at all?

She was very busy the last time I went to see her , but it was partly my own fault as I was late and she didn't want me being late to take up anyone elses time, which is a good thing.

Julia does remind me of a School teacher in many ways (I know what Jelly Belly means) but she is friendly, complimentary...and very honest from day 1.

I have called her and asked advice on a number of things and she has always proved to be very knowledgeable and helpfull.

She was very busy the last time I went to see her , but it was partly my own fault as I was late and she didn't want me being late to take up anyone elses time, which is a good thing.

Julia does remind me of a School teacher in many ways (I know what Jelly Belly means) but she is friendly, complimentary...and very honest from day 1.

I have called her and asked advice on a number of things and she has always proved to be very knowledgeable and helpfull.

That's great thanks ever so much, I like honesty, I'm a ridiculously honest person myself so that should be fine :)

I can be a bit like a school teacher too lol :D

Hi,

Julia is an excellent counsellor, she was the 2006 CD Counsellor of the Year.

The year before she was counsellor to Katie Perks Slimmer of the Year.

Think you will be okay there:D

Just wanted to say I went yesterday and know I have made the right choice, she's fab :D

And omg, what lovely flavours you cambridge lot have!!!! I spent about an hour slowly relishing the peanut bar last night, couldn't believe it actually had milk chocolate on it.

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Back