Great first week!

Chantelle

Hi guys

Hope you've all had a good xmas and new year.

Just wanted 2 introduce myself; I have been on minis for a while following ww and had some success, lost 3 stone since the summer.

I decided to join LL a week ago as I am getting married in August and the fast weight loss was an attraction.

...well I had my first weigh in last night and I lost 17lbs!!! in my first week (I had put on a fair amount of 'December' weight lol)

So today begins week 2, can't say its not tough at times but if that doesn't spur me to carry on I don't know what will!

Chantelle

xxxx

WOW thats fab Chantelle! :) :)

Wow Preeti ..you've done so well!!! eek and we have a similar amount left to lose have no idea when I will do it by but want to at least maintain for a month before the wedding at the end of August

xx

WOW Chantelle that is an amazing loss!!!
Congratulations on the wedding and your weight loss so far :)
Have you found your wedding dress?
xxx

Thanks!

Yep actually ordered my 'incentive' dress last year...it arrives in March ...its quite a fitted dress not what ppl will be expecting...I ordered it in a few sizes smaller than I measured up as and they thought I was mad! But im only a few inches away from being able to get into it....my aim is to have it altered down

xxx

Thats a brilliant incentive! :)

Chantelle, that's just amazing! Looks like you're really on the road to success... with your great WW loss, and now this... You're gonna look a million dollars in that dress! :) x

Hi Chantelle

Welcome and congrats on the great results so far, LL will make the last bit really easy as the weight just falls off!! Good Luck on your journey :)

Jez
xx

Well done on your first week's success and how exciting having your wedding to plan for - loving the "incentive dress" idea - its great to have something to aim for!!!

Lx

Hi Chantelle, well done on your great weight loss, I bet your pleased! This is my first day on LL xx maximoo xx

Thank u Maximoo...I am absolutely thrilled...didn't think I could do a week tbh!

Just push through your first couple of days and u will be fine...you'll be so pleased 2 reach your first week milestone xx

Back