Great Inspirations

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jemax, 14 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :) I would like to give a great big thanks for all the members who share their experiences on this website. It's wonderful being able to retain your tips when out in the world and know that I am not alone.

Day 4 on the CD diet and I sat with my sister and a friend for lunch, the food looked and smelled great and I was not tempted at all to order a plate for myself. I simply ordered my sparkling water, kept my mind focused and drank my tetra pack later on. Whew!!! :D

Does anyone know of a good of a good tablet sweetner I can use in my tea? I hear the powdered version should not be used. The next time can order a cup of tea.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hiya, well done on gettin thru lunch...I use sweetex, but I think u can get splenda as well...I'm on day 14 and have found I notice the smell of food so much more now than I used to!!

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I use splenda tablets - think they were going for £5 for two packs in Tesco, so I have one at home and one at work :D Well done on being so strong :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.