Great news

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Had some brilliant news, I have been a type 2 diabetic for 5 years now, I had a my diabetic review recently and my bloods came back normal so the nurse sent me for a glucose tolerance test, and it shows that my diabetes has now gone because of the 4 and half stone i've lost, so it goes to show that we can change our lives to a healthy one. I am over the moon with this result and it gives me another reason to keep the weight off. xxx Loobylou :)

congratulations loobylou

great news
hugs.gif

Thanks hun. xxx

wow that is utteley amazing!!!you should be sooo pround of yourself- you have changed your own life(health)
laurax

:0clapper::0clapper:That is fantastic news, I'm thrilled to bits for you....:happy096:

You are an inspiration to the dieter's and the diabetic's on this forum, well done to you. :bestwishes: X

Last edited:
Fantastic news! You are an inspiration to us all!

That is wonderful! I was on the maximum dose of two meds, for my high blood pressure - since following the SW plan, I've been allowed to discontinue one med completely. It all helps with motivation. *hug*

That is wonderful! I was on the maximum dose of two meds, for my high blood pressure - since following the SW plan, I've been allowed to discontinue one med completely. It all helps with motivation. *hug*
It's great when we see improvements to ourselves due to loosing weight, its not an easy task but well worth it. Well done to you too. Thanks hun. xxx Loobylou

Thanks for all your wonderfull replies, means alot. xxx Loobylou

Back