Great North Run - Cambridge & DiabetesUK

Debbiemac

Cambridge Consultant
As some of you may know already, there is a team of Cambridge staff, counsellors and dieters running THIS SUNDAY in the Great North Run.

Watch out for us on the BBC Coverage - we'll all be waving!!

Meanwhile, thank you in advance for anyone that is able to spare a pound or two to help us reach our target sponsorship for Diabetes UK :D

Please click on the link to use the justgiving page or pm me for other ways if you'd rather.
Justgiving - Cambridge Health & Weight Plan - GNR 08

I may not be fast, but I'll get to the end.... :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK ....

.... to everyone running in Team Cambridge in the Great North Run on Sunday.

We all dead proud of you and hope you make loads of money for a very worthwhile cause.

Go Team Cambridge!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

And Debbie make sure you are right in the middle of the TV camera shots please

Good luck team

Irene xx

:eek: Why would I want to be doing that?!! The BBC would send me the bill for cracked lens's lol!

Seriously, I'll wave at as many as I can see ;) though you might miss me, being so fast you see........:D:rolleyes:

Wishing you and your running legs lots of stamina and tons of pozzy vibes for Sunday:D:D:D

Lacey..xx:)

Good luck :)

I had to pull out as my tummy is not healed enough so haven't trained for 8 weeks.

Will be thinking of you and wish you all the best

Mike

Good luck :)

I had to pull out as my tummy is not healed enough so haven't trained for 8 weeks.

Will be thinking of you and wish you all the best

Mike

I heard :( hope you are much better now and why aren't you joining the cheer bus!!

Hey, if I've got to be up at 6am, everyone should be :rolleyes:

you had ALL better be up and cheering us on - do you know how far north newcastle is?

it'll be blinkin freezing?

:D Good luck debs, i will try to spot you in the crowd, make sure you have a good sports bra on, or you will have two black eyes ;)

you had ALL better be up and cheering us on - do you know how far north newcastle is?

it'll be blinkin freezing?

What are you trying to say??!! it says its going to be 11degrees and sunny... thats summer up here :D Its double figures, I'm happy!! (it was 2.5 yesterday morning, brrr was told cold enough for snow :eek:)

anyway - I'd better go sort myself out, want to go shopping today too!!! See you tonight Martin :D

Well done hun...xxxx :D:D:D

Back