Great to be not guilty!

suse_09

How great is it to find a diet that you can eat great stuff on without feeling guilty. i actually had a slice of cheese on toast this morning with full fat cheese on proper bread for the first time in about 4 years without feeling bad about it afterwards or it inducing a full on binge session due to having given up the diet for the day having 'ruined' it with cheese on toast.

What does everyone else like on this diet that they feel the same way about?

slimming world chips - yum!

and chocolate or wine if ever I fancy it!

Have to agree Slimming World Chips are just lovely

I agree with you both!!! There are so many more foods that I have adapted and enjoy by actually cooking instead of living on convenience foods..I feel healthier.

x

I agree re guilt. I went out for a yummy meal last night and synned a lot....but I enjoyed it thoroughly and feel like I can behave now for a few days and make up for it. Before, I would have enjoyed it less becasue I would have felt guilty and weak and out of control!

Oh I really love SW!!! I never feel guilty any more and I don't binge eat every time I have a treat!!

Scouzer. X

I don't see this as a diet, it's a way of life now, a healthy way of eating.

I like the fact everything is so simple, I can go out and have my alcohol (Rum and Diet Coke) at weekend then come home and have a big plate of my favourite Spaghetti Bolognaise :)

Im having egg and chips for lunch - guilt free, its brilliant!

I had a yummy breakfast a mighty double decker sandwich :D what a great diet lol!

3 bits of ww brown danish toasted (HEB) with 2 quorn sausages between 2 bits of bread and the other with melted cheese (HEA) on top! pap it all together and VOILA yummy double decker breakfast toasty! :D

X

spag bol...cheese on toast....huge steaks and SW chips...

its so easy and im eating more than i ever did on any other lame diets!!!

thank goodness for mushrooms as well.....;)

x

Back