Great weight loss due to SW/separation diet!

mrsbroadside

Hi people!

Went to weigh in tonight and nearly fainted! I lost 5.5lbs this week!!!! Only thing I've done differently is deal with separating from my husband. Got messy this week and I wonder If the stress has made me lose the weight. Has this happened to anyone else?

I thought I had been comfort eating, but trying to eat the right things, obviously I was!

Anyway, gonna start my new life slimmer and focus my energy on SW and not crying for a marriage that is now over.

Oh and thank you to everyone on here, you've kept me sane over the last few miserable weeks xx

I'm really sorry to hear you've had a rough few weeks, but well done on your weight loss in such difficult circumstances. Good luck x

Sorry you've had a rough time honey - hope you're ok? Well done on the weight loss xxx

OMG ! good loss well done I have just mentioned the separation part of the SW to the OH.......the swelling is started to go down a bit now. I might be able to walk tomorrow !

Phil x

LOL! That made me chuckle! Thank you everyone. I'm using this as a kick up the bum to get to the size I want to be and make everyone jealous! Bout time!!!!

Fantastic loss! Good to hear you being so positive! Good luck Huney!

Same happened to me when I split up with my ex 4 years ago, I dropped 6lbs in a week and got to goal, as well as being freed from the shackles of an awful relationship. Bonus. Turn it into a positive hun x

That happened 2 me last month. I split with my husband and i lost 6 pound the following week we call it the divorce diet at me group lol.
Chin up chuck it will get better and the weight will drop off and he will regret ever separating with you.
You show him x
You go girl !!!!!
:D

***BBBBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG hugs***
:gen126:

And WELDONE on your loss!!! :D

X

Sorry to hear yuo have been going through a rough time hun, we are all here to help in what ever way we can.

Massive congratulations on loosing so much weight in one week! Thats truely fantastic! x

BIG HUGS hun, congratulations on your loss. Keep up the good work and keep your chin up too - just think of your wonderful life that lays ahead. x

I'm so sorry to hear about your break up - I broke up with my OH 2 years ago and I didn't know whether I was coming or going - so for you to stay on the diet and lose 5.5lbs and not drown in a vat of ice cream is incredible. You should be very proud of yourself! And I'm sure that things will turn out for the best even if it doesn't seem like that now. My thoughts are with you and congratulations again on the weight loss. Hugs. Rachel

Sorry to hear the news huni, but as the others have said, well done on the loss this week and before long you will be flaunting a slimmer figure!

Thank you everyone for yet more kind words of support! It really helps me keep motivated and thinking that I'm going to be happier and thinner is lovely to hear too! x

Back