Extra Easy Greedy piggy!

vadey

Silver Member
Well I am ashamed of myself!!! This weekend has been such a blow out. In 3 days I've consumed so much food!!! The only thing I've eaten that was in plan was some rice and I think that will have had Syns in. Do here goes...

Prawn and egg mayo sandwich, large chips and snack wrap from McDonald's.

Crips, 2 bottles of wine, 3 glasses of champas, a cocktail, two jagger bombs. A curry with nann and rice.

Sun
Large chips and cheeseburger McDonald's
5 pints of lager
Chip butty with gravy

Monday

Two slices of whole meal toast and low butter
Pizza Hut pizza and salad (just realised I had free food here)

Chips and gravy
Packet of m and m&s!!!

Oh dear lord how sm I going to turn this around for weigh in on sat!!!!

Greedy piggy. Hungover all weekend. X

You can minimise the damage by next weigh in - all isn't lost. Get back on track today and forget about the last few days. You can do it xxx

Ps. I read what you'd eaten and thought that's my kind of girl lol

You can minimise the damage by next weigh in - all isn't lost. Get back on track today and forget about the last few days. You can do it xxx

Ps. I read what you'd eaten and thought that's my kind of girl lol

Ha! I'm hoping so. To be fair, it's all cos I was out a lot over the bank hol. Booze!!! It gives me the munchers and then I need salt the next day and McDonald's chips do that for me!! Ha! Yes back on track today. My consultant asked me to do a food diary as I've been having slow losses about a pound a week, so 3.5 in 3 weeks. Ive wrote down every syn so imagine her face!! I will tot them up and put it on here. Want to take a guess?? I'm thinking 200! Lol x

I wish I'd eaten what u did! Sounds like a belting weekend! Instead I stuck to plan worked hard exercised and still gained!!! I have a weekend away next week and I fully intend to blow out! Surely every once in a while is acceptible! Just pick yourself up and get straight back on plan! It's fun weekends like that every now and again that keeps me on track rest of the time!!!

I wish I'd eaten what u did! Sounds like a belting weekend! Instead I stuck to plan worked hard exercised and still gained!!! I have a weekend away next week and I fully intend to blow out! Surely every once in a while is acceptible! Just pick yourself up and get straight back on plan! It's fun weekends like that every now and again that keeps me on track rest of the time!!!

Yeah it is. I have a very socialble lifestyle and enjoy every bit. I'm having a week off the booze this weekend hopefully with lots of planning and willpower I will get a good loss next week!! I gain when it's star week, sometimes we all need a blow out!!! Enjoy but get back on plan x

I've had a very similar weekend....oops....i think ive put on atleast 4lbs!! My own fault x

I've had a very similar weekend....oops....i think ive put on atleast 4lbs!! My own fault x

I can't stop now! Not been shopping so don't have any free foods in, nothing to make a decent meal with. I'm out for my anniversary meal. Totally not prepared or anything. I'm just doing some chicken drumsticks and il get a salad Tom. Took me 4 weeks to lose 3.5 pound and its all going to go on in one swoop x

I can't stop now! Not been shopping so don't have any free foods in, nothing to make a decent meal with. I'm out for my anniversary meal. Totally not prepared or anything. I'm just doing some chicken drumsticks and il get a salad Tom. Took me 4 weeks to lose 3.5 pound and its all going to go on in one swoop x
me too lol ill never learn.! Glad there's not a bank holiday untill Christmas! X

My blow out weekend starts on Friday! Need to keep am element of control until then! But got my 4st award today! So a huge boost to confidence to head off to a Swedish spa resort for a friends wedding!

Aww lovely have a nice time! X

mmmmm That all sounded lovely! I had a pretty similar weekend on the fast food and booze front on Sunday and Monday but I made myself be good all week before that and at WI last night it was only a 0.5 gain so I was chuffed with that!

mmmmm That all sounded lovely! I had a pretty similar weekend on the fast food and booze front on Sunday and Monday but I made myself be good all week before that and at WI last night it was only a 0.5 gain so I was chuffed with that!

It's not stopped tonight I've been for a anniversary meal. I'm completly sick of food. Little detox needed x

My blow out weekend starts on Friday! Need to keep am element of control until then! But got my 4st award today! So a huge boost to confidence to head off to a Swedish spa resort for a friends wedding!

Well done on the 4 stone x enjoy the spa!!

Well after all that food and booze I've consumed! I've put on .... .... 1/2 pound!!! Over the moon with that!! On it big style now this week. Going to plan plan plan x

Good result :) good luck for the week ahead. I gained 2 this week - have been on it 100% since Sunday. Hoping for good loss but * week too :(

Thanks. I've been quite good this week. Lots of gym too. Been every day since sat. Been eating well too. Kids back at school now so might get some structure. You might be Surprised by the time you get weighed. When is weigh in x

Weigh in is tomorrow morning !! I've been 100% since Sunday. Had a sneaky peek yesterday and had gained half a pound. Whatever the outcome I'm gonna continue being "good" then should get a really good loss the following week (then I'll probably go off the rails again !!).

When do you weigh in?

Back