Greek yog is so high!

RebekahR

Gold Member
I try and have a fairly high protein diet as I weight train 5 days a week. Usually try to hit 105-125g per day

Have shakes (nectar -2 points per shake) and greek yog a fair bit.... but looking at the propoints of asda full fat..is a whopping 4 points per 100g!! eek

Any brands do a slightly less pointy option?? going to miss it otherwise!! 8 points on a snack is a lot!

Thanks in advance, hoping to get started midweek

R x

Well you could always try Greek 0% yogurt but you will have to point it but I think it is fairly low if not free :) hope that's helped oh and you can buy it from telco sainsburys asda any big food chain places just look in the same place you get your other one from x

The Fage 2% Greek is 2PP per 100g - I find the 0% a bit too tart sometimes, so this one is worth the extra points from time to time for me, but it's a matter of personal taste of course.

Thank you...eeek I the 0% is too sharp for me too lol, 4pp is much better than 8 for the small pot!! Thank you :)

It's not that much lower, but I have just 're-discovered' Lidl's Greek Yogurt. It comes in a large tub - a bit like a painter's bucket! (1000g I think). It works out at 3PP per 100g, 5PP per 150g or 7PP for 200g. I just had 100g with some honey and it was well worth the pro-points

Back