Green day Gem!!

Louise24

Gold Member
Ok, here is my biggest secret (I've just stockpiled, so i'm ok about letting you guys know about it).....

Sundar Chick Pea Dahl, is not only:
* gorrrgeous
* cheap (£1 a tin)
* really quick to prepare (2 mins in microwave)

but also... FREE ON A GREEN DAY.
I've only ever seen it in Morrisons xxx

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

funny, I noticed that on your menu today and fancied it!

Thanks honey!!

x

I did too steph, I thought, "I will have to ask for the recipe" lol

ACHTUNG! asda also do tinned chickpea dahl and it's free on a green day too.

have been trying to get some for the past month and they've never got any in stock...but tonight is my lucky night! so i bought 6 tins!!!

my fave way to eat it is to boil some noodles and heat the dahl with quorn chunks stirred in. pour the dahl over the noodles... that is one seriously filling meal and is best served on days when you have your eat on!!!

Just a chick pea curry basically, but the chick peas are nice and soft, so doesn't taste like poo. Like Karen said - they are REALLY filling and yummy.

dont have a morrisons :sigh: but would quite like to try it. my bf loves to make curry so would prob get offended if i tried to eat something like curry that he hadnt made lol

Sounds yummy. I'm always looking for quick meals for when I'm stuck for time or can't be bothered cooking. I'm just back from shopping so will add it to my next list or pop in after work tmrw just to track it down.

Ohh I get it from Asda it is soooooo scrummy. I have it on a Jacket potato or with rice:drool:

i love asdas chick pea dhal but couldnt get any today as they have sold out ggggrrrrr its great for quickness heat it up add microwave boiled rice fab scrummy meal in minutes ....v filling as well :)

I went and bought some more from Morrisons tonight.... it is sold next to the Smash and tinned peas etc, not where I'd think it would be - e.g. with the tinned meals.

I've just had it for my dinner again tonight only with cheese on this time - was lush!!

Back