green day, what H. E , If any , do I have left?

Quins

Gold Member
You guys gave noticed that I struggle with my H. E in my diary, just want to check out if I have HE's covered today.

B 2 small wm toast, boiled eggs

Grapes, tea coffee , skimmed milk, still for quite a bit from allowance left, never seen to finish it.

L. Jkt spud and thick root veg curry soup .

D. Paella, v small chicken thigh, 6 mussels. Loaded with carrots onions green beans.

Is there anything missing HE wise?

You guys gave noticed that I struggle with my H. E in my diary, just want to check out if I have HE's covered today.

Grapes, tea coffee , skimmed milk, still for quite a bit from allowance left, never seen to finish it.

D. Paella, v small chicken thigh, 6 mussels. Loaded with carrots onions green beans.

Your HEB will be your bread. Your HEA will be the remainder of your milk ... how about a milky hot chocolate for a treat later?

Another thing you could do if you only use a bit of milk for your brews is to syn the splashes of milk you do use then use your HEA on one of the other many choices :)

Some believe you can split the HEx's ... so if you only have half a portion of milk then you can have half a portion of, eg, cheese ... but this is a bit dodgy and I can't recommend it :eek:

Ali* said:
Your HEB will be your bread. Your HEA will be the remainder of your milk ... how about a milky hot chocolate for a treat later?

Another thing you could do if you only use a bit of milk for your brews is to syn the splashes of milk you do use then use your HEA on one of the other many choices :)

Some believe you can split the HEx's ... so if you only have half a portion of milk then you can have half a portion of, eg, cheese ... but this is a bit dodgy and I can't recommend it :eek:

SW allow you to split your healthy extras-there is nothing dodgy about it at all-the only one you can't are the ones where you have something PLUS a Ryvita or scan bran etc HTH x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

What are you doing with the chicken and mussels? You can have chicken as your second HEB as long as you weighed it and then you would need to syn the mussels.

Thanks all,

I did go for an options hot choc with a splash of milk to finish the day, still didn't use it all up.

The chicken thigh weighed approximately 130g with the bone in, the mussels were less than that so I thought they would be counted as an H. E.

So bread at breakfast ,milk (not all used) chicken and mussels approximately 200g.

Does that cover the day?

Quins said:
Thanks all,

I did go for an options hot choc with a splash of milk to finish the day, still didn't use it all up.

The chicken thigh weighed approximately 130g with the bone in, the mussels were less than that so I thought they would be counted as an H. E.

So bread at breakfast ,milk (not all used) chicken and mussels approximately 200g.

Does that cover the day?

You only get 2 HEb tho, so chicken is one and bread the other, you will need to syn the mussels. And then you would have still had another HEa :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back