Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

If you are happy where you are then why not enjoy it ;)

For me 10.7 will be amazing never mind 9.7, dont think I'll ever get there haha!

Don't put too much pressure on yourself, you are really slim :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to have you back Gemma :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Gill my heart just hasn't been in it the last few weeks I always do this to myself work really hard to get to where I want to be then totally lose all motivation and end up back to where I started :( doesn't seem uncommon tho from reading other people's diaries I suppose life just gets in the way sometimes which I think I can live with!x

Monday 04/11/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: x2 weetabix (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA)
L: x4 Original Ryvita (HEB), x2 boiled eggs, tomatoes & 5 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEA)
D: Quorn chicken fillets, mushrooms, onions, peppers, can of mixed bean salad mixed with a fajita spice packet (3 syns), potato wedges and salad
Plum, Banana

Tuesday 05/11/2013 - GREEN DAY:
B: x2 Alpen Lights (HEB)
L: x4 Original Ryvita (HEB), x2 boiled eggs, tomatoes & 5 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEA)
D: Quorn Sausage Casserole - quorn sausages (2 syns), onions, peppers, garlic, mushrooms, can of baked beans, can of chopped tomatoes, can of mixed bean salad (this was shared by three people I didn't eat all that!!). Served with boiled potatoes and a corn on the cob
250ml SS Milk (HEA), x2 oranges, plum, Mullerlight

Wednesday 06/11/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), banana, 250ml SS Milk (HEA), HiFi Light Bar (3 syns)
L: Left over sausage casserole (1.5 syns for sausages), x2 toast, Wholemeal 400g loaf (HEB), Mullerlight
D: Jacket potato, 30g cheddar (HEA), Salad
plum, another banana, orange x2

Hi gill I'm good managed to have a good full week but off to a cocktail party later with food and plenty of booze so can't see me doing so good tonight!x here's some wedding pics :)

Me and my mam

image-532355131.jpg

The lovely bride

image-4008205155.jpg

image-2278373490.jpg

Well I'm back, Happy New Year everyone :) hope you all had a great Christmas....

So went back to group on Tuesday and since being weighed on 06/08/2013 I have gained a total of 7.5lb which I am rather pleased about as I thought it was a lot more than that! Ready to get back into the swing of things and have been super good since Monday!

Monday 06/01/2014 - GREEN DAY:
B: x2 weetabix (HEB), 350ml Skimmed Milk (HEA)
L: x4 ryvita (HEB), X5 LC lights (HEA)
D: Chickpea dahl and salad
Orange and apple

Tuesday 07/01/2014 - RED DAY:
B: x2 weetabix (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), X5 LC Light (HEA)
D: Piece of salmon baked in soya sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic and red peppers, sugar snap peas and BNS Chips, side salad
Orange, veggie sausages (2 syns)

Wednesday 08/01/2014 - GREEN DAY:
B: x2 HiFi Light Bars (HEB), apple
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), X5 LC Light (HEA), banana
D: Veggie sausages, mash (from packet) and onion gravy (8 syns total)

Back