Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Thanks Gill I'm really happy with that and hopefully can be back in target range in no time! Not much planned at the moment have a 3 night trip to the log cabins end of March it's some of the girls 30th birthdays so we have some executive tree house log cabins with hot tubs and they are a few miles from York so we are planning a day/night in York too, can't wait it'll be a good girls trip away! I've not had a great Christmas I've somehow managed to get carpal tunnel on my left hand so it's somewhat concerned me and I have to go into hospital for a minor op next Friday - received that letter on Xmas Eve so put a slight downer on it for me :( and I'm wearing an arm splint for my hand, have to say it's not exactly attractive.... haha you got much planned? I must get a holiday booked it'll be the only thing that will get me through these winter months!x

So sorry to hear about your hand! What awful timing :(

Your trip to york sounds fantastic!

We are going to Mexico on the 22nd Jan, I cant wait! Going to book all my holidays in winter in future, nice to have something to look forward too :)

Diet wise hmmmm well I'm a mess atm. Injured myself a few days before xmas and popped my rib out whilst tearing muscles in my diaphragm, very sore and cant exercise. With Mexico only 2 weeks away im just eating really healthy. Veg, salad, egg white etc, boring haha x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

***** Gill that sounds so painful! Sounds like we have similar luck in health!! Ahhh Mexico sounds great, I knew you were going I thought it was over Xmas tho, I really want to go there myself! I have been busy sorting holidays myself today, Barcelona for 4 days in July and New York in November, it's nice to get these things booked and give yourself something to look forward to :) x

Back