Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green days help please!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lianna, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i am doing a green day today after doing extra easy for abnout 3 weeks, do i still have to eat the superfree on a green day to loose??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KirstyO

KirstyO Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you don't have to...as the original and green plans only stipulate that you stock up on free food, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of superfree in your day!

4. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I think its a good idea to have 1/3 superfree regardless of what plan you're following simply because its such a healthy way to eat, however it's not stipulated by SW that you have to follow the 1/3 rule with the green and original plans.

5. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its just that im doin a green day and to be honest cant be Ar5ed eating the superfree today (Im in one of them moods lol) Thanks for getting back to me tho :) Lianna

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.