1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Days: My green day diary x

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by fibe, 20 May 2014 Social URL.

1. fibe

fibe Full Member

Hi everyone this is first time Im attempting to keep a diary (hopefully with pictures if I can work out how to do it!). I'm vegetarian so only do green days and have about 16lbs to lose. Would love any ideas from any green dayers :)))) x

b. Quorn sausages, mushrooms, tomato omelette dollop of ketchup 1 syn

l. Heinz five beans with added mushrooms, onions, cumin, paprika, chilli powder on a bed of spinach, tomatos, cucumber topped with zero Greek yogurt and sweet jalapeños

D. Going to friends for tea so could be tricky watch this space x x

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. fibe

fibe Full Member

Picture of lunch, loving Heinz five beans so quick x

Attached Files:

4. Jess<3

Jess<3 Journey to 10 stone loss

5. josephsmummy

josephsmummy Gold Member

Your food looks lovely x

6. fibe

fibe Full Member

Hi Jess<3 I thought I might have posted in the wrong place oops is there a way to move it or should I start again? Sorry x

7. fibe

fibe Full Member

Thank you :) josephsmummy do you do many green days? What's your fave meals x

8. josephsmummy

josephsmummy Gold Member

I've been doing SW since the middle of Feb doing EE. Only started trying green days these last few weeks.
    Love quorn sausage and cajun bean stew.
    What about you ? X

9. fibe

fibe Full Member

Cajun stew sounds nice is that on the Sw website? I love currys and chillies and chips haha I love chips. I been on Sw since jan but has been slow I had lost 9.5 lbs but think I put a couple on since being away weigh day tomoz. Do you go to group? Sorry bout my photie it is wonky lol just can't seem to get it right today :)) x x

10. josephsmummy

josephsmummy Gold Member

I go to group. I need the pressure of someone else weighing me. Do you go to group?

Can't remember where I found the recipe but it is so easy and simple.
    The recipe is -
    Ingredients
    -4 vegetarian sausages
    -Fry Light
    -1 large red onion, sliced
    -400gm can chopped tomatoes
    -400gm can baked beans in tomato sauce
    -1tbsp Cajun seasoning
    -few dashes Worcestershire sauce

Method
    1.* Fry the sausages and onions in a large frying pan sprayed with Fry Light until browned.
    2.Transfer the sausages and onion to a large saucepan and stir in all of the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil.
    3.Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.

11. fibe

fibe Full Member

Yes I go to group in fact I'm just on my way now :) that recipe sounds delicious think I might try that tonight just need the Cajun spices thanks for posting :) x

12. Jess<3

Jess<3 Journey to 10 stone loss

if you PM a admin they can move the thread for you :) x

13. GiddyCrafter

GiddyCrafter Full Member

That omelette looks good enough to eat lol Iv got some of the heinze 5 beans not tried them yet, can you eat a full tin and do you warm them up?

Last edited: 21 May 2014
  14. fibe

fibe Full Member

I just fry (or microwave) some onions/peppers in fry light until soft, then stir into the beans add chilli powder, cumin, paprika and blast in microwave for 3 mins. Uncle Bens wholemeal microwave rice is free so serve with that. Depends how hungry I am but usually half a tin does it and then I have enough for another meal :). If im really lazy I just have the beans and spices still delicious x x

15. fibe

fibe Full Member

Thanks I started again in the end as couldn't even work out how to contact admin oops x

16. GiddyCrafter

GiddyCrafter Full Member

Thank you
    I will definitely gives these a go.
    I'm picking up loads of ides on here for meals ;-)