My Vegetarian Green Day Diary :))

fibe

Hi everyone thought I would start a diary with photies to keep me motivated to stay on track and share ideas and inspiration with anyone who eats the green day way or anyway :) I'm a vegetarian and have done slimming world off and on for years. I have 16 pounds ish to lose. I did start this diary in the wrong place today so sorry if any inconvenience caused hopefully this the right place.

Diary day one

B. Quorn sausage, mushroom, tomato omelette. Dollop of ketchup (1 syn)

L. Heinz five beans with onion, mushroom, cumin, paprika, chilli powder. On a bed of spinach, vine tomatos, cucumber. Topped with zero Greek yogurt and sweet hot jalapeños. Activia zero vanilla yogurt.

D. Quorn fillets, Wholemeal roll (HEB) 1 tbs Aldi light mayo (2syns) baby leaf salad, red onion, 45 feta (HEA), banana and custard mullerlight, strawberries and crushed meringue nest (2.5syns)

anytime: Kellogg's Special K chewy delight milk chocolate (HEB) 350 m&s skim milk (HEA) rich tea finger (1 syn)

total syns so far 6.5

weigh day tommorow but expecting a gain as just got back from centre parcs!

photos to follow x

todays breakfast and lunch yum

image.jpgimage.jpg

Diary day 2 (39 days till holiday:))

Weigh in day today put on 0.5lbs was expecting that as went to centre parcs with all good intentions but fell off the wagon!

After group feel inspired to knuckle down as only 39 days until my holiday eek swimming costume pain :(

B. Banana, Strawberries, Orange, Activia zero fat vanilla yogurt.

L. Quorn Ham, beans and egg cup cakes ( got the idea from group today photie to follow ) with grilled tomatos. While cup cakes cooking snacked on Half packet batchelors pasta n sauce mac cheese (1 syn)

D. Quorn mince and dolmio sauce for bolognese, low fat (3rd of 500g jar: 2.5 syns) garlic salt and onion salt added for more flavour. Penne pasta. grated Parmesan (HEA) and fresh basil leaves. Activia zero fat vanilla yogurt.

Anytime: half a portion of taste the difference carrot cake (7 syns) 350 mls skim milk (HEA) Slimming world cheeky chocolate & orange bar (HEB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 76
Day three

B. Quorn ham, baked beans and egg muffins , orange.

L. left over spag bowl (1.5syns) from last night, see pictures from yesterday, Activia fat free vanilla yogurt, banana.

D. Heinz Five bean chilli with spinach and onion, slimming world chips, Grated Reduced fat cheddar (HEA) zero fat Greek yogurt.

Anytime:5 x rich tea fingers (5syns) teaspoon peanut butter reduced fat (2syns) Slimming world cheeky chocolate orange bar (HEB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    704.3 KB · Views: 69
Back