green, red ee????????

AMANDADOYLE74

Hi, just need some advice! been doing sw since chritmas! doing well lost 1 stone 2 pounds doing red days! put on half a pound the week i treid extra easy??? not sure i did the 1 third rule properly? any way getting a bit bored and bunged up with the red days now? does anyone do red and green alternate days? is the weight loss as good? how does ee work??????????? its like eating normally!!!!!:sigh:

All the plan work equally well so it shouldn't matter which you follow just as long as you follow it correctly. Your half pound gain could be due to any number of things - if you have been restricting your carbs and suddenly introduce them then you can retain fluids initially. Having EE or green days more frequently should prevent this happening in future. And EE works because it is just healthy eating - the one third superfree requirement means you naturally limit your portion sizes of free foods because there is less room on the plate for them, so you are less likely to overdo them.

Yes the one third rule is really important!

I understand about the 1/3 rule at meal times, but what about snacking? When I did SW before I loved the fact that I could have a whole chicken, or a bowl of noodles, jo etc as a "snack" in between meals, but obviously this won't have the SF foods, so what do I do?

This is where I think I have been going wrong with ee and have done mainly green day with a red thrown in this week and according to my home scales since last week I have lost 6lb! When if you look at my sig I have been doing utter *****!

I think your meant to snAck on super free foods which I hadn't been doing. X

Hi there I'm doing EE and have a weight lost each week 1-2lb now but I know when u first start it's normal to gain a pound the first week I did and it was a little disappointing but I lost more the following week and that felt amazing. I think it's due to the change in carb that ur body needs to adjust too. Do u keep a food diary as this will help u spot any syns creeping in that u may of missed during the week and they are a great to go back to later and do again for another week if u had a good weight loss and enjoyed it. Good luck and enjoy .

Hello All!

I have been doing the same Amanda, just having red days and the decided I needed to do EE or Green. Started gradually introducing it back in and first week I STS and this week lost 1/2 a pound. Probably been doing 50/50 of both days at the moment, but only 6lbs to target and thought I'd get back into the carbs!

Good luck Hun
X

Hi there I'm doing EE and have a weight lost each week 1-2lb now but I know when u first start it's normal to gain a pound the first week I did and it was a little disappointing but I lost more the following week and that felt amazing. I think it's due to the change in carb that ur body needs to adjust too. Do u keep a food diary as this will help u spot any syns creeping in that u may of missed during the week and they are a great to go back to later and do again for another week if u had a good weight loss and enjoyed it. Good luck and enjoy .

Oh god, I'd better not put on. I will be seriously peed off!!! Have been doing a diary religiously so know that I haven't sneaked any syns in. Will see Sunday what damage I have done!!

Back