Green, Red & Extra Easy

ickleladynat

Hi all,

Can you mix extra easy days with red & green days?

I'm just curious :) x

I do. I don't know whether it's the right way to do it but I struggle to do a green day but there are times I want a variation to red.

Sorry I can't be any more help xx

You mean day to day, yes?

You can do all green days, all red, all EE if you wish. Or one red, one green, one EE and alternate. It's completely up to you.

There's also mix2match (I think that's what it's called) but I have no experience of this but I'm sure one of the other SW members will be able to explain.

Thanks SuePat & Fea. I've never done mix2match before so not sure what that involves. Thanks for letting me know you can do alternative days. That makes it a whole lot easier xox

You can mix the days up as you like. Mix2match is where you can have say a green breakfast, red lunch, and a green dinner. The only rule is you can only snack on superfree food in between, such as fruit, yogurt etc.

You can mix the days up as you like. Mix2match is where you can have say a green breakfast, red lunch, and a green dinner. The only rule is you can only snack on superfree food in between, such as fruit, yogurt etc.

Thanks Dehli!! I might try mix2max one day. Theres soooo many options. I love it :D:D

Back