GREEN - RED OR EXTRA EASY?????

Kell2204

Hi lovelies.

I'm wondering what everyone does. Do you stick to one choice or change?? Do you see better results doing GREEN AND RED as apposed to EXTRA EASY. I've done SW a number of times but don't see that many good results with EE than I did with GREEN AND RED. Love to hear your thoughts. Xxxx

Do what works best for you. Ideally you want to do what works best with your lifestyle cos you'll stick to it longer. I lost a lot of weight quickly on red days many many years ago. But I personally find them such hard work, I much prefer green and EE days. I might not lose as much weight each week, but I know I can stick to it for a long time without feeling deprived.

EE for me, always has been. I love the flexibility of EE and often struggle to use my HEa and HEb so I don't need the extra ones that you can have on red/green. Our consultant often suggests red/green as a way of changing things up when weight loss has slowed. I don't think that's necessarily because the plan delivers better weight loss, just that it forces people to get their books out and go back to basics.

I switch between them depending on my plans and food available

Mostly red odd ee and green day

Weekend usually ee! Purely laziness! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

In the past I've had the bigger, quicker losses with red & green but because it's much more restricting (meal wise) I don't manage to stay on it very long.
I'm on ee now and getting good losses again but I can see myself being on this plan for a larger amount of time cause there's more variety which is good for me cause I've got such a lot to lose :)

Back