Green Tea

Hello! Does anyone take the green tea capsules/tablets? I am thinking of getting some, I have heard you get the same benefits...:D

Interesting would love to know about them too.

Will say I have been on four cups a day now for a couple of days and its certainly doing something xxx

Thanks Guys

i drink green tea on a regular basis it does seem to speed up my metabolism and helps with my weight loss too. i also like to add a spoon of honey to take away the bitterness.

still drinking 3/4 cups a day will try adding some honey

I think I may give green tea a whirl, I tried Pu'er (pronounced Pu-erh) the tea Victoria Beckham swears by, didn't do a jot for me and it tasted flippin horrible!!!!! :(

Jelly, I didnt like the taste of green tea at first, but I cant get enuff of it now its good for you!!!!;)

The key with green teas is to brew them for about 30 seconds. 1 minute at the absolute maximum. Otherwise what you get is very bitter.

Black teas need a lot more time in the water - around 1-3 minutes.

apparently it does ive never tried it tho so cant comment hun!
how does it taste?

xxxx

Yay ... I'm glad it does, every little helps : ) I really like it - I can drink green tea but prefer the peppermint - very soothing if you have a sore throat too ;)

Peppermint tea is also very good for upset stomachs, and since I've been low carbing, all the extra veggies have been giving me lots of problems with indigestion and trapped wind - peppermint tea really does calm things down.

I was googling about green tea the other day after reading a wee bit about it. Think I'll pop along to holland and barrett sometime this week after college to pick some up. Will remember the tip about only brewing for a short amount of time, I normally leave teabags (herbal or black) in for a few mins.

I also love peppermint tea, yum. And like PP's have said, it's great for a sore belly.

Hi there you will probably find it cheaper in the supermarkets

nooooo i got 100 tea bags for about £3 where as it was £1 for 20 at adsa!!

xxxx

And H&B are now doing their Buy One Get One Half Price on everything in-store (which they weren't during my earlier post - that I was aware of :D)

Well, got my green tea today and just had a cup there, I actually really like it! Brewed it for 30 secs (counted Mississippily and everything :D) and find it has quite a mild taste, yum!

Well, got my green tea today and just had a cup there, I actually really like it! Brewed it for 30 secs (counted Mississippily and everything :D) and find it has quite a mild taste, yum!

You can get the Lemon flavoured on and that tastes good aswell;)

Back