Green tea

lisia

Ok so I have been told green tea is healthy for you and aids weight loss good for skin and has lots of antioxidants in so i have just started drinking it altho it just tastes like water. Had anyone else drank green tea and did it help? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lisia said:
Ok so I have been told green tea is healthy for you and aids weight loss good for skin and has lots of antioxidants in so i have just started drinking it altho it just tastes like water. Had anyone else drank green tea and did it help? Xx

I have been drinking lemon green tea for a long time now can't say it helps with weight loss, but it does make a difference to my skin

I read about it in a magazine a while ago, an I drank at least 3 cups a day and lost 5lbs that week!! May have just been a coincidence or not, but it made me believe!! Never got back into it as much so never had another big loss!! I heard that the green tea tablets work just as well if you don't like drinking it!! X

Oo thankyou xx I don't mind drinking it I guess it only taste like water so I don't get how it works but if it does I'm willing to try it xxx

lisia said:
Oo thankyou xx I don't mind drinking it I guess it only taste like water so I don't get how it works but if it does I'm willing to try it xxx

It's full if all those anti-oxidants that are good for you!! Lol x

Ok so I have been told today that once you use the tea bag it's good to put on your eyes is this right? Xxx

Back