Green tea

mrs big b

Gold Member
Anybody else tried this ? Does it really boost weightloss ? I've had 5 mugs of it today I want that 3 stone award this week and I'm trying anything & everything lol

Since starting SW 15 weeks ago, I decided I couldn't cope with only 250 ml ss milk for my coffee addiction ,so I switched to tetleys green tea with honey or lemon. I drink this in the day, then after my tea I switch to coffee for the evenings. Tried twinnings years ago and it tasted disgusting, but Tetleys is mellow, I leave the T bag in the cup, and sip away, i even drink it cold. I'm sure it's making me visit the loo more ;)
It's really refreshing x
Oh weight lol, in 15 weeks I've lost 2 ST 3 LB xx

Well done on your weight loss :) and thanks I have actually got the twinings ones and I like them :) and as for going to the toilet yes I agree I've been virtually living in mine today :D

I lost 5lb my biggest loss since my 2nd week not sure if it did but I think it may have :)

Oh and I'm still drinking 5 cups a day so we'll see what happens next Tuesday

green tea helps

to make your colon very alkaline, which makes good bacteria flourish, which makes you more regular, which encourages your body to release toxins from fat cells, thus shrinking fat cells. Hwooooo....
Oh, and after living in asia for 3 years, I learned the importance of how to make green tea. You pour very warm water on it, not hot enough to burn your skin. If you cook tea at higher temps, it produces acrylamide like all over-cooked foods do. It's highly linked to cancers.

Oh thanks for the info :)

PamelaViktoria said:
to make your colon very alkaline, which makes good bacteria flourish, which makes you more regular, which encourages your body to release toxins from fat cells, thus shrinking fat cells. Hwooooo....
Oh, and after living in asia for 3 years, I learned the importance of how to make green tea. You pour very warm water on it, not hot enough to burn your skin. If you cook tea at higher temps, it produces acrylamide like all over-cooked foods do. It's highly linked to cancers.

Not sure I like the sound of that,I overcook everything!

Bunnylush said:
Not sure I like the sound of that,I overcook everything!

Lol don't sound good does it made sure my waters not boiling now :)

Boiling water also makes it lose it's oxygen, so the quicker the better:)

Back