Green tea

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I just have a question about green tea... I drink green tea anyway after discovering it with apple and pear and loving it but I just wondered if anybody has noticed an increase in weight loss when they have been drinking green tea?
Thanks in advance x

Well I've drunk green tea with mint cause that's the one I like, to be honest don't think it does anything for weight loss I drink it cause I like it lol

I drink green tea & not noticed a change in weight loss.

there was a thread about green tea & weight loss perhaps earlier this year, you could check that out.

thanks very much, ill keep drinking it anyway just because i like it... was just hoping for little benefit from it lol x

I used to love Twinings apple and pear tea then they stopped selling it.
which one do you buy Hun?

When I switched from my normal milky teas and coffees to fruit teas I did find it better as I wasn't using milk and sweetener anymore, not sure if it actually aids weight loss but it certainly made me feel good especially peppermint tea, that's great when yiu are feeling bloated after a meal of when it's that time of the month it helps me feel less sluggish xxx

its the twinings one i have, i get it from asda. i last bought it about 6 weeks ago. they do a nice peach one too, i think its called peach and cherry blossom or something.

if you cant find any i will very happily buy some and pop them in the post for you :)

if you cant find any i will very happily buy some and pop them in the post for you :)

Awwww thanks Hun ur a star. Same goes to you if you need anything like Hifi bars etc xx

Awwww thanks Hun ur a star. Same goes to you if you need anything like Hifi bars etc xx

no problem, i go to asda a couple of times a week so give me a shout if you need them, and thank you xx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hey hun
i managed to get the apple and pear tea today from asda.
i also have been having pukka detox tea the last few days and it seems to be doing exactly what it says lol xxx

Yay so glad you got them, delicious aren't they!? What are the pukka detox teas? I've never heard of them xx

Yay so glad you got them, delicious aren't they!? What are the pukka detox teas? I've never heard of them xx

Im so glad you mentioned them as I used to buy them all the time but then they suddenly stopped selling them so I stopped looking out for them until now :)

I saw the Pukka detox tea on offer in Sainsburys, they do the trick lol!!!
Heres a link to the teas that they do....

Detox tea with organic aniseed, fennel & cardamom - Pukka Herbs incredible organic herbs

ooo I'll have to get some of those, thanks hun.
Someone at work had liquorice tea, it smelled delicious, will have to try some of that.

lotty28 said:
Green tea makes me pee for england lol. Must be doing something good hehe.

Me too!! Lol x

Sometimes its me me feel nauseus too if i drink it too quickly so have to be careful.

I was like that when I tried plain green tea, it made me feel so sick lol. So now I stick to flavoured teas as the plain green tea is just rank lol xxx

Back