green tea???

melissa85

Silver Member
hey everyone.

was just wondering about green tea is it allowed on ss? and does it really help you lose weight?

Yep you can have green tea! and it is good for you! and research has shown it can help with weight loss
Green Tea Health Benefits

i might give it a try then cant hurt xxx

hi i drink green tea and other herbal teas just no fruit or citrus ones

I wish I liked it - makes me heave! But my sister swore by it when she was on lighter life.

xxx

I can't stomach it on its' own but the one with lemon in (or if you're really clever you could put your own in ;)) is really nice x

I can't stomach it on its' own but the one with lemon in (or if you're really clever you could put your own in ;)) is really nice x

Your not allowed Lemon on CD, you could be causing yourself to hold onto weight by having the tea's with citrus or adding your own :(

<H4>found this out about green tea. ive been drinking it for a week now and i quite enjoy it, it also calms me its fab

Green Tea and Weight Loss

Perhaps unusual to think of green tea as having weight loss properties but there now exists a green tea diet and many people swear by green tea extract as part of their weight loss programme.
In fact you will find that green tea extract is contained in proprietary fat burning supplements. The green tea extract is used to increase metabolism without increasing your heart rate. A common side effect of other weight loss supplements
</H4>More Health Benefits of Green Tea

A regular daily intake of green tea or green tea extract is also thought to help your overall health and well-being. The tea is full of antioxidants that bind free radicals in our bodies; these free radicals can often cause damage to cells.
There are also several green tea research studies linking green tea to cancer prevention. In addition to this wonderful benefit, green tea is also thought to promote an increase in metabolism that helps lower cholesterol in the body.

Back