GREEN TEA

I started to drink the Twinnings Green Tea with Cranberry I really enjoyed it but it brought my skin out in terrible spots :( Anyone else have this problem?

Dolly77xx said:
I started to drink the Twinnings Green Tea with Cranberry I really enjoyed it but it brought my skin out in terrible spots :( Anyone else have this problem?

I don't understand the mean of cranberry,but I have been drinking green tea for many years, nothing terrible in my skin, in actually, it's so many kinds of green tea in china, you can change a kind of green tea.

tea is better in your heath,lose weight,control blood press and so on, on the other hand, as a culture in china,
when I drink tea, I like in a peaceful place,and think some thing

Dolly77xx said:

Green tea cleans toxins out of yer body so that may the cause of the spots. They shud clear up after a short while of drinking it

Emmaline said:
Like the idea but whether I will find it palatable is another thing. Will try anything once especially if it will help even a little bit for me to lose weight.:D

Try with abit of lemon or lime, it does become more palletable without citrus additions but it's nice to be able to mix it up abit if you wanna.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I love green tea but only seem to drink it when im on dieting

I've just bought some Twinings pure green tea and having read how so many people don't like it, I was a little dubious. But as a normal tea drinker, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think I'll have any problem swapping over from my usual Aldi red tea with milk to this stuff. :)

I need to start drinking this again!

Well.... update to my earlier post - I am a TOTAL green tea convert! I haven't touched milky tea since I started on the gorgeous green stuff weeks ago! I'm also now starting to compare brands and for my own personal taste: Twinings is "nice". Marks & Spencer's own green tea is sharp and bitter but my overall favourite is Clipper Green tea from Holland Barrett. It's like a cuddle in a mug :D Yummmmm

Back