Greeneyes will PERSEVERE.........

Be interested to hear how your exercising combined with plan goes! Will keep checking out your posts to see. Hope you are enjoying 1000 plan :eek:)

You sound in great form. 1000 is just fab isn't it. I have my energy back and loving it. You'll have to let me know what plan your trainer draws up for you. I'm very interested to know having started back at the gym myself, what they suggest when on low calories.

Keep up the good work xxx

Friday 3rd July
WI 10 stone 5.8lb
Lost 0.4lb

Really surprised by that as yesterday was my first day on 1000 plan. Well today I joined our local gym and have my induction on Monday... paid extra to have a trainer draw me up a personal programme, as I am not on tons of calories and I still want to lose some weight, and he will keep an eye on me over the next few weeks and up the programme when I up my calories, we shall see.

Breakfast:- 2 Shredded Wheat and milk from allowance, 1 Choc shake.

Lunch:- Green Salad, half cottage cheese allowance, no fat salad dressing, choc mint mixamousse.

Dinner:- Half quorn allowance, mushroom, asparagus and courgette made into tandoori chicken with herbs, 40g couscous with chives added. Followed this with blueberries, cherries and raspberries to the value of 50kcal. Because I didn't have my full milk allowance today, have been out lots, I had 2 tablespoons of Total 0% fat yoghurt on my fruit.... yummy.

I can't get over the difference between your first pic and your last one!!! Not only do you have a fab figure now but you have got about 20 years younger!!! You look absolutely great. Well done xx

Thanks Lorrayne and Aussie, it makes me a bit sad looking at those pics as the first one is me at my sons wedding and makes me realise how awful I must have looked...

No, you don't look awful in your first pic at all and at the time no-one would have thought so. It's just now you look amazing hun! When we were bigger we just had to make a lot more effort to look good that's all.

How are you doing today? Still enjoying 1000? xxx Hugs

Saturday 4th July
Weigh in:- 10stone 4.2lb
Weight Lost 1.6lb

Wow cannot believe that happened, maybe because I managed to go to toilet for first time in few days.... lol Was not very busy this morning, then felt lazy, so went out this afternoon and walked about 4 miles, I did succumb to 2 toffees, but I happily ate them thinking I could walk them off and I enjoyed them very much.

Breakfast:- 2 Shredded Wheat, 1 Choc CD Shake

Lunch:- Green Salad, half cottage cheese allowance, choc mint mixamousse

Dinner:- Mushrooms, asparagus and courgette, half quorn allowance with fresh chillis and flavoured with tandoori spices, 40g couscous with some herbs thrown in. Raspberries, blueberries and cherries with 2 tablespoons yoghurt.... yep everything was exactly the same as yesterday... but tomorrow I am expecting to eat out as we are meeting hubbys parents in London for a coffee and then we are eating out and then off to The Killers concert at Royal Albert Hall, so will leap around loads to burn off the excess calories.
Thanks for the nice comments about looking good back at my sons wedding Sunshine, I guess you are right, shame we cannot do it all again now that I am thin though, was also the same size and my daughters wedding last year...
Was amazed at my weight loss and am now feeling very pessimistic and expecting to put on in the morning.... we shall see, still cannot believe you can lose weight eating this much food...

Hope everyone else had a good day... take care

Hey linda, I say the killers last friday, you will have a ball. I hope you did not take offence to me saying how good you look in the recent picture, I would hate to think I made you unhappy. Seems like you are loving 1000 and your menu sounds good, I need to experiment more I think, mine is far too boring.

You look fabulous in your little black and white dress, the new hair style is lovely as well, it really suits you.

How are things going with the in-laws?

Ha ha, had a big laugh moment this morning..... I went to see The Killers on Feb 24th and bought myself a Day and Age T-Shirt in X-Large as I wasn't on the Cambridge Diet then, put it on this morning and even my hubby laughed, there is no way on earth I can wear it and I cannot believe I was that big.... luckily hubby has given me his medium to wear which is still too big on the shoulders, but a much better fit overall... such a shock to see how much weight I have lost that way, normally I throw the clothes out as they get too big (or pass them on) but I couldn't throw my Killers t-shirt away.... I also put on 1lb this morning, not through cheats, just fluctuation of the scales so I am not going to let it bother me at all (as I did lose 1.6lb yesterday) so still a good weightloss so far this week....

Off to see the inlaws this afternoon.....

Have a great night tonight, what a fab but sad /killers top too big, but you love em!\ feeling that must have been. How awesome!

Didn't get round to posting yesterdays menu, but had an awesome time at The Killers. Hubby bought me a new Killers top in a Small.... can you believe that, in February (the end of February) I was an extra large and now just over 4 months on I am a Small... awesome.

Anyway... Sunday 5th July
Weighed myself 10 Stone 5.2lb
Put on 1lb.... not sure how, just fluctuation of scales

Breakfast:- 2 Shredded Wheat, chocolate shake

Lunch:- 1 CD choc bar, coffee

Dinner:- Lamb burger in sun dried tomato and Olive Focattia Roll, salad and dressing.... ooops, diet coke. (Very yummy and glad I had it, didn't have a dessert though).

Jumped around like a looney just like the whole of the Royal Albert Hall did, and as they were filming a Killers DVD there, I cannot wait until it comes out so I can relive this awesome night.

Hey Hun

Well done on getting into a small ! What an achievement! And then to be jumping around too, must certainly be burning off some calories there!

Sounds like you have had a great weekend, which is fab to hear. I am adapting my sole source this week, just for 5-6 days before going out for parents 25th wedding anniversary meal on Saturday. Having brekkie from the 150 cal menu, then 2 cd products for the remainder of the day. Obv I realise I won't go into ketosis as the brek has carbs in it, but hoping it may help the scales to go down a bit before going back to CDC on Monday, back up to 810, and then to 1000, (hoping the shock might do my body some good!) Must admit though, am finding even today hard! It's weird after doing SS for so many weeks and having no probs, to come back to it now and be finding even day 1 fairly difficult! Anyway, you are doing amazingly well and still making such great choices, and your photo's are so inspirational!
I just hope that I can follow in your footsteps and eventually get much closer to/and then get to - goal!

Have a lovely evening!

Claire xx

Hi honey, just found your thread on maintainers... YES!!! Great to see you over here, I will read through all of your posts when I get some net time later in week, but wanted to say well done and welcome and big hugs. Speak soon!

xxx

Have just read through hon, and been smiling all the way. So good to know more about you, when our paths have crossed on the main forum for last few months... 10 kids... whoa!!!! You are awesome, gal!!!
I smiled at the size 10 top... then the 8 (never in my wildest dreams!!!) and then the size small Killers t-shirt! You are a star. Bet the Killers were amazing, too, wish I could have seen them.

Keep on Greeneyes, you are doing sooo well!

xxx

Hey Hun

Hope you're ok and having a good couple of days. xx

Tuesday July 7th
Hmmmm, not sure how I missed a day... lol
Weighed myself 10stone 6.2lb
Stayed the same as yesterday

Well not really sure what is going on, apart from Sunday, have stuck rigidly to diet and Monday I left out breakfast to make up for the meal Sunday night, so couldn't have gone far over the 850 calories I had saved for the meal... but anyway.. According to my scales I have lost .2lb since last Wednesday, but according to my CDCs scales I have gained 1lb. She thinks this is because I have joined the gym and am burning extra calories and my body doesn't know what is happening, so she said to see what happens next week and if it stays the same I will need to up my calories... I thought this would happen when I joined the gym which is why I wasn't going to join until I reached goal...... but, if it wasn't for my tummy I would be an 8-10 top and bottom and I really dont want to be any smaller than this (guess thats what having 10 kids does to you), everyone keeps commenting on how skinny I am and I do intend to tone up a bit at the gym aswell which will make me slightly smaller. Therefore if I weighed 10stone 5lb my BMI would just be within the healthy range, so am thinking that maybe I should reset my goal for this amount and then decide after having done the gym for a couple of months if I need to get down to 10stone or not. I know the problem areas go last, but my tummy has so much excess skin that I think it is starting to look worse rather than better (and my trousers continually fall down, but if I wear a belt I end up with more fat above the belt), when it still had some fat in it it used to stay in my trousers, but because it is now so flobby it tends to spend its life above my trousers as a small muffin top, so IMO looks worse than a few weeks ago... I know they say problem areas go last but I dont think there is much more to lose from that area, and now my boobs are shrinking lots too which they weren't before, so I really do think this is the best thing to do, only now I feel like I have failed and am making excuses not to get to 10 stone, so am still very confused... any comments if you have read this far will be greatly appreciated...

Back