Greeting from the LT group....

Lyn
Thats such great news!! And with all the worry etc you must be so relieved.. You will feel so much better when you get started and see those pounds dropping off....best of luck...first week is usually the hardest!

LOL, Bea i've only just noticed your comment re Greenpeace pulling you out to sea!
What day do you go to be weighed? Is it in a chemist shop and do they give you privacy?

LOL, Bea i've only just noticed your comment re Greenpeace pulling you out to sea!
What day do you go to be weighed? Is it in a chemist shop and do they give you privacy?

I try to get weighed on Saturday as I work all week. However girl as on hols this Sat so go weighed on Thurs eve...lost 2llbs however did go the gym (curves) and got meaured for the first time since starting LT and have lost 25 inches....was trilled.....

Thinking of changing to CD if I can get a local CDC....getting a bit tired of the lack of flavours on LT.

Well it certainly won't hurt to investigate. Not sure how the prices compare but you certainly get a good selection with CD. Good luck. Oh and well done on another 2lb gone.

Oh thanks..got a few emails for the CDCs - none are really close to me so will have a rethink....dont want another excuse to fall off the wagon...

Well you've done fantastically on LT and this diet won't last forever....even though it feels like it at times!!! Every time I start to have thoughts that maybe I could continue losing with healthy eating I remind myself that losing 1-2 lb a week (if I'm lucky) would be far too slow. What I'm rambling about is.....you know LT works, you will get to target in a matter of months, so bare with it!!!!:)

Have you rang CD headquarters? There may be a counsellor nearer who doesn't use email.

Had mail from Ivy who is the closest so trying to meet this week...wish me luck...really keen to keep this diet up....want to be at target at end November !!

Good luck Bea. You've 3st off (not sure I noticed before lol) that's good going. To say SS is easy is a lie but it's the best and quickest way I know to lose so much weight. Hope you can get changed over to CD, I reckon the extra flavours could be the boost you need to continue on and get rest of the weight off. :)

Oh thank you for that message. Yes - totally bored with LT so moving to CD hopefully this week to get the boost to get the last three stone off.....cant meet the CDC till Saturday now so trying not to pig out as I run of LT tonight!!!!

it didnt happen as couldnt get appointment...anyway back on LT now and going to stick with it for another few weeks.

Well done Bea, almost halfway there. Keep that holiday in focus....think how good you'll feel in your size 10 bikini!:)
:)Oh yes!! have you any plans to keep you on track????

Yep, going away next June hopefully. Never been on a plane slim so that is firmly in my mind. Oh and of course the photos. The last hol I went on I thought I looked reasonably at 19st and size 24! Thought I was getting away with it as I'm tall. Well my kids took loads of pics from all angles and I could have cried. From the side sitting down it was impossible to tell where my boobs ended and stomach began! Those pics haven't seen the light of day since but perhaps I should dig them out for inspiration now!

Hey know what your mean....at just under 5'4" and almost 17stone when I started....I was convinced I was "carrying it" ok...but the photos were just so awful and then I had video footage taken at a work thing....I cried the whole the way home....and then at home ate a takeaway and 2 bottles of wine just gave up totally... However! the final straw was when I had to buy another size bigger a few weeks later...and then I finally took control.....and got on LT and havent really looked back.......

Its been a journey but great to know I can do it....all again! LOL....Christmas here I come..

Back